Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 May 21, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
BA 2021 cancellation thread

Due to personal circumstances I won't be in a position to update this thread for a couple of months in the previous way that I have since it was started in mid May 2021. I will still be updating it as and when CONFIRMED CANCELLATIONS and any other noticable developments happen but they will be delayed. You will probably see other Dibb members posting their experiences and I hope that members will continue to help each other as they do now.

I have changed the title of the thread so that there are no misunderstandings about cancellations and inclusive dates and lets hope for movement on entering the US Borders sooner rather than later.

Update 13/10/2021 at 12.46

BA have now removed all LHR-MCO flights up to and including 14th November 2021

Revised timetable now scheduled as from 15th November 2021 (AT THE MOMENT)

LHR-MCO BA 205 1205 dep MCO arr 1655
MCO-LHR BA 204 1855 dep MCO arr 0800+1

LGW-MCO BA 2039 is scheduled to operate on Fri/Sat/Sun from 19th November up to 5th Dec.

LGW-TPA BA 2157 scheduled to operate on 15/17/18/20/21/22/24/25/27/28/29 November at various different timings. If you have a booking for these dates please double check your bookings to check the details. Haven't updated to December.

Please note that LGW-TPA is not a daily service (at this stage)

Edited at 01:51 AM.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
Imagineer

Thank you Stanley, we have just got email. I think we will give up on June, looking at September now.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Concerned
Account Timed Out

Hardly a surprise, is it?
Concerned is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Concerned View Post

Well one day someone's flight will go won't it?
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
Elite Premium VIP Dibber

I appreciate the on the ground updates, keep them coming.

Fingers crossed for everyone with countdowns that are almost within reach.
2point is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Very helpful
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Thanks. I checked the Tampa airport website this morning, and its still showing the BA flight tentatively due to start 14 June. Interestingly, the Frankfurt flight has been put back from 1 July to 30 September.
Got the Florida bug May 12 Sandy Ridge; May 13 Lake Berkley; May 14 Lake Berkley; August 15 Lake Berkley; May 16 Lake Berkley; October 16 New York; August 17 Chatham Park; July/Aug 18 Chatham Park; Aug 19 OKW & Lake Berkley; Dec 21 Indian Creek & Contemporary; Aug 22 Indian Creek and YC
mason1 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

No it wasn't a surprise but the post was helpful for me as I had been due to travel from Heathrow on 7th and it was cancelled some time ago and I had been offered a change to Gatwick by BA. I decided to wait to see what happened about the Gatwick flight before confirming the change and making new arrangements for an overnight hotel. This post meant I found out before it even appeared on the BA website so I have arranged a refund. Thanks stanleycamel.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

Sorry to all that had yet another holiday cancellation I do feel for you were on our 3rd plan
Old 13 May 21, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
Well one day someone's flight will go won't it?
This really and if we keep booking one will eventually stick😁
captain-codeye is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List