Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Aug 21, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Gratitude

In contradictio in terminis to the many recent negative threads i wish t say publicity on The DUBB say a huge THANK YOU to Gull

Thanks to the Dibb, I posted a thread about an impending trip to Orkney especially Sanday and Gull came forward with some great advice. We then arranged to meet when we arrive on Sanday and she was truly amazing. We bonded thanks to the Dibb, The Mouse and Orkney but really if it wasnt for the DIBB my pilgrimage have been any where near as much fruitful or fun. But most importantly we all need to remember the Dibb, like life, has some odd balls, but when worlds collide and you realise behind Dibb names is a warm living person it results amazing new friendship that is born and all thanks to you guys - theDibb

Take time out to recognise the value of this site outside of the Florida/Disney element. ❤️
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 21, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I completely agree. I am often blown away by the kindness on the Dibb and it is so lovely to hear that you have made a true friend for life 🙂
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 21, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Lovely to hear, Megaflyer.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 21, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
Lovely to hear, Megaflyer.
Thank you - I really appreciate you saying that 🙏
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 21, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DizzyDisneyMum View Post
I completely agree. I am often blown away by the kindness on the Dibb and it is so lovely to hear that you have made a true friend for life 🙂
Indeed. I appreciate I may come over rather odd/different at times but Dibb friendship bridges that lacuna and I am so grateful for that
Old 17 Aug 21, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

Lovely to hear MF I've had some great acts of kindness from Dibbers over the years and I hope I've helped Dibbers out when needed
Old 17 Aug 21, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by P&S View Post
Lovely to hear MF I've had some great acts of kindness from Dibbers over the years and I hope I've helped Dibbers out when needed
Isnt it fab Sue ?

I am fortunate to have several Dibb friends that get me and Dont think I am doppelgänger (☹️) and I really value my inner circle and Gull is there
Old 17 Aug 21, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Gull
Imagineer

You’re very welcome, and too kind !

MF is the first ‘Dibber’ I’ve met. If his visit is any indication, then I hope to meet more of you !
Gull is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 21, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

What a lovely post and so true.
I’ve been lucky enough to meet a couple of Dibbers and they really are lovely genuine people.
Old 17 Aug 21, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gull View Post
You’re very welcome, and too kind !

MF is the first ‘Dibber’ I’ve met. If his visit is any indication, then I hope to meet more of you !
And we are real people and I think as we portray ourselves on here ? (Scary or not lol)

But I dont want all Dibbers to go to Sanday and discover the secrets if its beauty, wonderful people and you/Gull