Notices

Old 28 Sep 18, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

Live Honeymoon Food Report - Day 21- Going Home :(

Our amazing villa owned by Karen aka. Welshwiz on here if anyone is interested we would definitely recommend. PM me if have any questions

Not much to report on for our final day as it was very depressing having to head home. We have had the most amazing honeymoon and sitting here now back at home makes me sad although we seem to have brought back the sunshine so that's always good.

So out last day (Wednesday) consisted of tidying up the villa and having a last swim in the pool. We didn't have to leave until we wanted to as our lovely owner had delayed the cleaning by a day as no one was due in directly after us. This was really helpful knowing we didn't have to be out by 10am and kill time until it was ready to head to airport.

We had to get an extra case as we had bought so much stuff. Luckily we had great baggage allowance being in PE with VA. So a last trip to Walmart to pick up a suitcase and then we went to Chick-fil-A for our final lunch

I had the nuggets, Phil had the tenders and both came with waffle fries.

Typical trying somewhere amazing on your last day isn't it!

Both were really good and proper chicken breast. Also the Chick-fil-A sauce was amazing, mix of bbq sauce and honey mustard. Yum!

Nuggets

Tenders

So we packed up the car and headed to the airport at about 2pm. We stopped to fuel up on the way.

I have no more photos now as I was too sad to take any more

We had a burger king after security which was fine.

Took off on time and dinner was a choice of beef stroganoff, some sort of chicken in an Asian sauce and pesto cream pasta.

None of them really took my fancy so I tried the pasta but it was nasty tasting. Only had 2 bites. Phil tried the stroganoff and said it was ok. He just picked at it.

It was served with the usual salad and bread and a Smores cake which was actually really nice.

Tried to sleep and watch a few films then breakfast was served about hour and half before landing. We both declined as wasn't hungry so no idea what was served. Flight was 7 hours exactly so nice and quick.

So that's it people! Thanks to everyone who read along and took the time to comment. It was mostly for myself to look back on but it was great knowing others were enjoying it too

Any questions about anywhere we ate etc. Please PM me

Lois

lolalolo86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 18, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by lolalolo86 - 28 Sep 18 2:04 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 18, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Glad you had a great time never tried chick-fil-A but DH and the boys like it but then again I was Mrs Sceptical about Culvers and it was really nice so might try it on the way down to the villa next time if
Culvers at the bottom of the street is not opened looked like it would be soon though a week ago
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 18, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thanks for taking the time to do your trippie I have really enjoyed reading along

Joan
Old 28 Sep 18, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Thank you for sharing, I’ve enjoyed reading along
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 18, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Thanks for sharing!
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 18, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Loved your report x
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 18, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPCLI
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Enjoyed reading along 👍🏻
Old 28 Sep 18, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks all
lolalolo86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 18, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for sharing your trip. I’ve enjoyed reading along and looking at all the lovely food.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List