Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Closed Thread

Old 4 Mar 10, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
scottiedogz
Very Serious Dibber

My DD has a lovely black headrest sticking out behind her head in her passport photo - the passport office are quite happy to let these things go if explained.
We had the photo taken at a small photo printing place, they just used an instant type camera and draped a white background behind her.

Miami - June 19, Orlando/Miami Oct 18, Washington DC Dec 17, DLP - Aug 17, Florida road trip - April 17, NY & QM2 Oct 16, Orlando - Nov 15 - Oct 14 - Nov 13 - Med Cruise (yuk - missed Florida) May 12, Washington DC Dec 12, Orlando - April 10, DLP - Dec 10, Orlando & wedding - Nov 08, DLP - Aug 07
scottiedogz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 10, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
ILoveDaveLamb
Imagineer

Just to say, sympathies! Digital photography is a wonderful thing. I spent a fortune trying to get a decent photo of fidgety DS in the old styley booths when he was little. Just to echo what others have said; the passport folks were very forgiving as regards his photo when I sent a covering note...he is squinting so badly you can't see the colour of his eyes. Also his 'signature' which he had to give now he's 14 isn't exactly consistent... I expected a big flight over this, so it was a nice surprise.

I wouldn't advise getting the application checked at the Post Office either - they always find issue with something which in my expereince isn't an issue for the passport office.

YOu must be really excited, have a wonderful trip!

Rachel
ILoveDaveLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 10, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
New2Florida
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

New2Florida's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thanks for all your ideas guys - this is going to be our task this weekend. Looks like it's going to be the bedsheet or wall for Benny plus a letter to the passport office!

And yes, Rachel, I am sooooo excited! Starting to seem so real now - we have the money together to pay the balance of the holiday and have already got some dollars and a loaded Fairfx card. Can't wait!
New2Florida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 10, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread

Tags
passport photo