Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 25 Jul 17, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

Wow a busy day and Marceline did well for being a bit under the weather. I LOVE the carousel ride it is one of my fav's! Love the bargins too.
Angela
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 17, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

More car seat drama! Makes you realise just how much you take hopping in a cab (and not having to cope with stinky businesses….often) for granted when there’s only two of you.

That is a massively successful shopping trip. I’m hoping to be let loose on the malls this year. Not entirely sure Mr Poopybutthole will be coming home with us though – and no I don’t mean Andy, despite my comment above.

Look at all of you in your ear hoodies. Love!

People that walk in front of your photopasses – just no need! It’s pretty obvious you guys were having a photo done, not standing in formation and smiling just for the hell of it. Arrrrggghhhh.

Ditto your Carousel of No Progress experience – I can feel the wrath. There’s something about the Magic Kingdom in particular that turns people into inconsiderate buffoons. I liken to when you pull into a motorway service station and there are people just meandering all over the place, in the roads, across parking spaces. Idiots.

Aaaand even more idiots at Epcot. SO hard when you’re going against the tide. My pet peeve is people staring at their phones whilst wobbling all over the place - so unpredictable. Epcot does look beautiful all lit up at night though.

How was the sushi at the Katsura Grill? Worth a stop?
We’ve never been to the bakery in France – knowing his fondness for all things like that, I don’t think I’d ever get Andy out of there.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Happyhaunt1000
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Twinklestar1 View Post
Gosh such a busy day!

Marceline did so well to last until late in the evening.

Thanks for sharing x
Indeed it was... but that's the only way me and Jo know how to do Disney! She really did. She adapted really well while we were away.

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
I think it's great how adaptable your being with your plans.well done on the bargains x
Ha... that's literally what I just said in my previous comment. We couldnt have wished for her to be better..

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Marceline did so well if she wasn't feeling 100%! Another great day Hardings, thanks for sharing x
Yeah she did. only showed signs of not being 100% when we got back to the room (bless her)

Originally Posted by DISNEYLIZ View Post
Another great day, poor Marceline. Why is it so dark at Epcot at night?
Thank you.
I dont know... but i think its like that at all the parks. If you walk around frontrierland or round by the Little mermaid attraction is quite dimly lit. But i'll be honest, I quite like it!

Originally Posted by lindyT View Post
Well done! Great day. The pic of you all in your "Ear" hoodies gets my vote for the best ever! I'm def. going to "encourage" my 5 Grandaughters to let me buy them one shortly! Thank you, really enjoying keeping up with your trippies! Linda.
Thank you. We could make that 'ears hoodie picture' a new Harding family tradition. haha.. surely they wont take 'that much' encouragement? everyone loves a hoodie with ears... dont they?

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Gorgeous pictures of Epcot at night.

I can't believe that line at Guest Relations, just sad. Yes, your evening has been soured by a power cut, is it going to get any better wasting more time in that line!? Just get over it, you're in Disney!
Thanks.
People act like their whole trip has been ruined if an attraction goes down and they dont get to ride it... so I can only imagine how they felt with a power outage in half of the park!

Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
Another lovely day! Impressive stamina from all of Team harding.
Thank you... we're like those old Duracell bunnies. we just keep going and going and going...

Originally Posted by dozy View Post
Hope she was ok
She was. Just a little snotty. Right as rain the following day. (I think!?!)

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
Good job Team Harding...teak the plans to suit the mood... best thing you can do!

Loving this report, so different to the others but brilliant all the same
Exactly. No plans should be set in stone when you're doing parks with a 9 month old. Gotta roll with the punches.
Thanks. I look back on my reports and each one if different from the last. The next one will be 'interesting' as Marceline's already very different from when we were there in January, and will have changed even more so by the time we go back in November.
Happyhaunt1000 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Happyhaunt1000
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Bazinga 39 View Post
Another great day, love the matching hoodie photo
Thanks. Im sure its the first of many times we'll be wearing matching Disney clothes.

Originally Posted by Gev View Post
Another great day with Team Harding. Marceline is a little trooper. And cute to boot! Looking forward to the next instalment, especially as you've teased us with what's to come.
Thank you. She is indeed. She's got her parents stamina when it comes to spending time in the parks!

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Funny how kids always want to copy what you're doing. I bet Marceline enjoyed her baguette it sure looked tasty. The photos of world showcase at night looked gorgeous. Another fab day.
They really are like little sponges! And yeah, she did.
We love Epcot late at night during EMH's. I think its even more photogenic.

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Love your trophies 😍
Thank you.

Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
Good to see a few rants in today Brett. I was beginning to think you'd gone soft

Excellent day of fairly relaxed shopping then not 1 but 2 parks!
Oh im still full of rants... Bit its a bit hypocritical to rant about parents and their kids when im now one of the masses! They have to do something exceptional to awaken the ranting monster inside of me hahaha.

Originally Posted by clochette View Post
Love the nighttime Epcot photos and, call me weird, but I love the one of Marcelline having her nappy changed - she looks so smiley.
We love Epcot at night too. hahaha... hey im not here to judge (you weirdo! hahaha... kidding)

Originally Posted by wellbehaved View Post
There it is: eating like a goose again! Love it and love the trippie. Don't know about you, but I can't wait for the November trip.

Pam
Its now the end of August, and 'goose eating' is the only way we know how to eat these days!
We cant wait for that November trip. It'll be a way more interactive experience for Marceline... and we're really looking forward to that.

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Marceline looks gorgeous in her yellow outfit! Some fab bargains you got today!
After years of shopping at those malls... we know how to shop!
Thanks... we like her in yellow too.

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Your photos of Epcot are beautiful
Thank you.

Originally Posted by simbamad View Post
Im loving reading your trip report, I can't believe your almost at day 13 already.
Thank you for taking the time and effort to write such a fab trip report.
Thanks. Glad you're enjoying it.
Happyhaunt1000 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Happyhaunt1000
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Another enjoyable read.
Thank you

Originally Posted by col1968 View Post
fab read, loving your trip report. Reading it reminded me that I had seen a recall notice in world of disney last month relating to marceline's minnie mouse sweatshirt, no idea what it was about but it related to the child's version of the hoody, just wanted to let you know x
Thank you.
And thank you for the concern over the recalled Minnie hoodie. Thankfully, it was a slightly different version to the one we bought.

Originally Posted by thefourDs View Post
Ohh I've finally caught up! Been reading along as fast as I could. Really enjoyed it so far.

That daughter of yours is adorable!
I hope you didnt strain your eyes reading to catch up so quickly.. hahaha. Thank you... she is quite a cutie.

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
What a great shopping day... love when that happens!

I so love World Showcase at night, so many gorgeous photos Thanks as always for sharing!
So do we! especially when its a store who's clothes we've bought before and really loved!
WS (in my opinion) is better at night.
Thanks Lisa... glad youre enjoying it.

Originally Posted by slow.jo View Post
Poor little Marceline Hope she’s ok for the rest of the holiday

BARGAINS BARGAINS BARGAINS!

Love her learning a new eating technique <3

Lovely nighttime Epcot pictures And looks like yummy food too.

That mural looks so cool!

TFS you lovely pair

Nips xx
Thankfully she was. Oh wait... is that a spoiler? (I guess not because youve already read the rest of the TR!)
Gotta say we were chuffed when she grabbed Jo's hand and fed herself the sandwich. Now we cant have anything without her wanting some!
xx

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Great picture of you all in your matching hoodies, love the one in front of the tea cups too. So annoying when idiots crash your photo though, some people really do think they are the only ones on the planet!

Marceline does so well lasting all day and into the evening, she's such a happy little thing. I hope we get a happy baby, albeit she'll be younger than Marceline when we take her in November but hopefully she won't give us too much trouble!
When that woman walked in front of us as we were about to have our photo taken, I nearly forgot where I was swore at her! Thankfully I caught myself in the nick of time!
TBH... at this young age, theyre nothing more than item youre carrying around with you the whole time. I know it sounds bad calling your own flesh and blood an 'item'... but you'll see what I mean when youre there. (And i'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your child is nice and chilled)

Originally Posted by garthwenman View Post
I agree that Venti is the best use of a snack credit... we were talking to a friend recently and apparently there is a larger size that is also a snack credit! It's called a Trenta, and is a 32 ounce size. Although, I suspect that might be a little too much. But with free DDP not a bad deal!

Thanks for sharing another great day!
We've actually had that size when we had Strawberry Acai or Very Berry Hibiscus! They are HUUUUUUUUGE and tool us a while to finish them.

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
Looks like Marceline's already a park pro, she just looks so content with everything and now she's eating subs! They grow up too quickly these days

Love the paint by numbers murial & the tea cup photo was really clever.

Looking forward to tomorrow
Indeed she is. She's already earned her Team Harding Disney park credentials.
Im still curious as to what they did with the mural once it was finished?

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Sounds like a successful shopping trip! Marceline is so cute copying you eating your sandwiches! Hehe!

Absolutely love the look on your faces when that daft woman ruins your photo! Why can't people be aware of their surroundings?!

Marceline did well to stay up so late and love the end of night ride on Spaceship Earth too!

Thanks for sharing x
VERY successful. One of our best.
hahaha... I very nearly let out a swear at that women, but just managed to keep it in.

Spaceship Earth is the perfect way to finish a night at Epcot... especially during EMH so its virtually empty!

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another great day

Joan
Thank you.
Old 20 Aug 17, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Happyhaunt1000
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by pretty71 View Post
Wow a busy day and Marceline did well for being a bit under the weather. I LOVE the carousel ride it is one of my fav's! Love the bargins too.
Angela
Looking back on it... its surprising how much we crammed into each day!

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
More car seat drama! Makes you realise just how much you take hopping in a cab (and not having to cope with stinky businesses….often) for granted when there’s only two of you.

That is a massively successful shopping trip. I’m hoping to be let loose on the malls this year. Not entirely sure Mr Poopybutthole will be coming home with us though – and no I don’t mean Andy, despite my comment above.

Look at all of you in your ear hoodies. Love!

People that walk in front of your photopasses – just no need! It’s pretty obvious you guys were having a photo done, not standing in formation and smiling just for the hell of it. Arrrrggghhhh.

Ditto your Carousel of No Progress experience – I can feel the wrath. There’s something about the Magic Kingdom in particular that turns people into inconsiderate buffoons. I liken to when you pull into a motorway service station and there are people just meandering all over the place, in the roads, across parking spaces. Idiots.

Aaaand even more idiots at Epcot. SO hard when you’re going against the tide. My pet peeve is people staring at their phones whilst wobbling all over the place - so unpredictable. Epcot does look beautiful all lit up at night though.

How was the sushi at the Katsura Grill? Worth a stop?
We’ve never been to the bakery in France – knowing his fondness for all things like that, I don’t think I’d ever get Andy out of there.
We were surprised how much of an issue getting a cab with a baby seat was. So yeah... you dont really think about it when its just 2 of you.
No trip to Florida is complete without rinsing your credit card at the malls!
Oh man... that Photopass bomber deserved a good old fashioned judo chop to the back of her neck. I know it was dark round there... BUT COME ON!
You would think getting on a carousel would be simple... especially when Its pretty much a walk on. But no... even then 'idiots' cant do it properly.
Please dont get me started on people bogging at their phones and not where theyre going. What gets me is those people who walk into you and then give YOU the stink eye... like its your fault for not moving out of their way!
Meh... KG was ok. Nothing amazing... but it filled a hole.
Take Andy to the bakery for his birthday and let him get 1 of everything!
Old 5 Sep 17, 06:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Another great day Hardings, even taking into account the large amount of wombles your encountered today!

And Why is it so difficult for them to understand your child seat requests?

Ah, socks. I forgot how much you like socks!

Sounds like a very successful shop, we've not managed one of those at the malls for a few years now.

Ah, the old afternoon 'nap' eh?

TFS GD DADC
Old 1 Nov 17, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Good day all round really. Yay for Mouse Gear as usual!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List