Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 23 Nov 19, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Just booked ultimate tickets with non-swim - £346 for the two of us. We love Busch Gardens so that was a must, happy with that as it was the cheapest I've found it so far.
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
I was going to book with Orlando Attractions until I read payment in full was required, as have always paid a deposit. FloridaTix work out £30 dearer for our dates, but at least I can spread the cost a bit.
Old 23 Nov 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsTitch
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Orlando attractions tickets were cheaper than floridatix and Orlandoattractions and you can pay £10pp deposit too with their offer
MrsTitch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
That’s a really good price.
Old 24 Nov 19, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
pretty_lucky
VIP Dibber

Orlando Ticket Deals worked out best for us at the end of August, taking into account £10p/p deposit. Very happy indeed.
Old 24 Nov 19, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
HermioneFuzzle
Excited about Disney

What would the normal cost be during the summer holidays for 4 tickets- dolphins swim, Aquatica and Seaworld? The current Floridatix is priced at £817 for the 30th July. I’m happy to book, or hang on, was just wondering if the price is worth jumping on.
HermioneFuzzle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 06:20 AM  
Link to this Post
pretty_lucky
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by HermioneFuzzle View Post
What would the normal cost be during the summer holidays for 4 tickets- dolphins swim, Aquatica and Seaworld? The current Floridatix is priced at £817 for the 30th July. I’m happy to book, or hang on, was just wondering if the price is worth jumping on.
Sorry, we go last two weeks in August which is not peak pricing, so I’ve no idea if it’s a good deal. It doesn’t sound it though as we got the Ultimate for 4 for £224 less on FloridaTix. (Couldn’t see any way of only paying deposit so didn’t book with them in the end.) Hope someone else can help more for your dates.
Old 25 Nov 19, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Grapesoda
Apprentice Imagineer

Did Discovery cove have good Black Friday sales on their own web site? I wonder if it's worth waiting to see if they come out with a better deal direct!

DLP Jan 2014 ~ Sante Fe
DLP Jan 2015 ~ Cheyenne
Pretrip report Here
Report in progress Here
Food Report ~ Here
Grapesoda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
Did Discovery cove have good Black Friday sales on their own web site? I wonder if it's worth waiting to see if they come out with a better deal direct!
It came out days before the UK brokers followed, already live.

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 19, 01:11 AM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Just booked with floridatix for Aug 2021 - 4 tickets £596 did it through topcashback for extra discount. worked out around £146 per ticket with TCB and 5% off