Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 14 Feb 23, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
TheNDawg
Excited about Disney

DLP booking help?

Hi

My wife and I have booked to go to DLP but on our apps the dining reservations aren't coming up for me? Is there a way to link these so they show for me.

Also we get the half board dining option, we're at sequoia lodge for 3 night and 4 days. Does this mean we can only book 3 table services or 4? We fly back home early morning so won't have our 4th day. Do we need to book in for breakfast as there's no availability on the apps but we've heard since we stay there we can get breakfast anyway?
TheNDawg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 23, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
No need to book breakfast, you automatically get it every day in your hotel.

Dining credits are per night, so you get three. But you can use them as you wish. So you could use them for lunch and dinner on the same day if you wanted.

Dining reservations - it seems hit or miss whether you get an email. Frankly in almost 20 years of visiting, no-one has ever asked to see proof of my reservation - they just check their list. Once you are at DLP you can ask them to print out a little slip with the booking on if you want it.
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 23, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
TheNDawg
Excited about Disney

Thanks for the reply!

Is there a way for the dining reservations to show on my app, they show on my wife's but not on mine? So they're definitely booked but I can't link to those bookings.
TheNDawg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 23, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Wishtogoback
Excited about Disney

The dining reservation will only be in one persons name for x number of people so she holds the booking and will be the only one to see it assuming it was her email that was used. The system is not smart enough to assume you are having dinner with her even though you are on the same room booking.
Wishtogoback is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 23, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
TheNDawg
Excited about Disney

Thank you, I assumed it would be like the WDW app and would link us
Old 22 Feb 23, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
TheNDawg
Excited about Disney

What would people choose, Walts Restaurant and Chef Remys? Weve got both booked for lunch on a Sunday but obviously can only do one, thanks
Old 22 Feb 23, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Veniza
Proud to wear my Ears

The theming in Rémy is awesome, if with small children I'd choose that. Though anytime I've walked past leaving the ride none of the patrons look particularly happy.

Potentially better food/ service in Walt's?
Veniza is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 23, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
The theming in Remy is great, and back a few years ago it was one of the best steaks on property. Sadly in recent years I've heard many reports of substandard food. Also the menu is deliberately very limited (it's based on a famous French chain which only serves steak frites, and has queues around the block! Remy's is not as limited as that but there isn't as much choice as elsewhere).

Walt's has been a favourite of mine since our first visit in 2000 when we visited for the day and ended up in there on a whim. It's absolutely beautiful. Apparently very similar to Club 33 in Disneyland (not that I have the money or the contacts to find out!) It's full of Walt memorabilia, and each room is based on a different area of the park. If you are a couple they will probably seat you in the Main Street area, which overlooks Main Street (duh) and if you time it right, you can watch the parade from above.

However, since they changed the menu I haven't had the opportunity to eat there. From videos I've seen, I'm not convinced they have got the balance right between paying homage to Walt (who was a notoriously plain eater) and providing fine dining. I'd still do it though!

Bear in mind, you'll be there about 2 hours - the French don't rush their dining. Order a bottle of wine and relax.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 23, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
TheNDawg
Excited about Disney

Thank you, think Walts is the one we're going for in that case
Old 23 Feb 23, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Bear in mind they often don't open late. I've been there when the last seating was 3pm. So a leisurely lunch may be the way to go.

There used to be several websites that listed the opening hours for the upcoming few months, but they are all years out of date. I suspect the closures during covid put paid to that info being available. Probably the best way is to see what times you could get a reservation for.

Edit: I see you wanted this for lunch anyway... ignore me!
Other parks: Tokyo