Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 8 May 20, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

thanks for this topic

I wrote an email, got a reply 3 days later, with a case number, so I can get our APs reactivated when (if) we do manage to go back to universal in the years to come.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 20, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
twogoto
Imagineer

I messaged Universal to ask if they could provide us with a file number as they did with OP's post, but just got the following reply:

Thank you for contacting Universal Orlando Resort. I apologize for the delay in response, as we are working diligently to assist every Guest reaching out to us. Please be aware all Annual passes will be extended by the number of days our theme parks are closed.

Please continue to check our website and official Universal Orlando Resort social media platforms for the most up to date information regarding when we will reopen. Once again, thank you for contacting us and have a great day.

We were also due to go in September this year but are looking to reschedule to September 2021.

Hoping they will reconsider and provide us with a file number too!
Sept 21 TwoGoTo Aiya Napa - Amarande Hotel
Nov 21 TwoGoTo New York - The James New York Nomad
Mar 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Cabana Bay
Sept 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
Nov 22 TwoGoTo Rome - 9Hotel Cesari
July 23 TwoGoTo Kos - Mitsis Summer Palace
Sept 23 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
twogoto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 20, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I called them today as my pass runs out today, the were helpful and stated that my pass had been extended to aug 9th, and could get a new one now and still get 15 months or leave it til nearer aug 9th renew then and still get the extra 3 months so am waiting til then to renew
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 20, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

Seems like it’s a bit hit and miss as to what they do for you, I had a different reply to op, and others have had the standard extension for days closed.

I went back to them last Tuesday giving them a date of September 2021 for our next trip but they haven’t come back to me yet, so I’ve sent it again. I’ve had two replies from different people so far, so it’s a shame there’s no single person dealing with individual cases, I appreciate they are busy and they don’t have to do this at all, but it’s make or break for us going back, as buying tickets or renewing a pass on top of having a barely used AP for 2020 is just too much.

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreamer
Very Serious Dibber

Disney Dreamer's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Thank you so much welshmum

We should have been on holiday at the beginning of April and our annual passes had been due to expire at the end of April (although due to park closure and extra days to be added, they are still active).

I emailed on Saturday and got a reply yesterday to say we've been offered either 20% off our next annual passes or a free 3 day park to park pass for each of us, both offers non expiry. We just need to email back with our preference and they will update our file.

As I had basically written off my passes before I read this post, I am extremely happy
Great customer service from Universal Orlando.
Disney Dreamer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

I only got around to emailing on Sunday (knew I should of done it sooner) as I couldn’t find our passes and they had disappeared off the app for some reason.
Anyway seems they have changed the “offer” now or still depends on who you get as I got a reply today and it’s the same as above.

3 day, 3 park to park tickets. Which is a great offer as they don’t have to anything really. However I’m sorry but I feel a bit disappointed given others have had different (and better offers) I know I’m really ungrateful!
3 days isn’t really any good for us and we would normally do two weeks at universal and take our time.
I have to email back with security information so may ask about the annual pass renewal timeframe.
I don’t mind renewing the pass, but as it currently stands I don’t even know if we will be able to go next year yet.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney Dreamer View Post
Thank you so much welshmum

We should have been on holiday at the beginning of April and our annual passes had been due to expire at the end of April (although due to park closure and extra days to be added, they are still active).

I emailed on Saturday and got a reply yesterday to say we've been offered either 20% off our next annual passes or a free 3 day park to park pass for each of us, both offers non expiry. We just need to email back with our preference and they will update our file.

As I had basically written off my passes before I read this post, I am extremely happy
Great customer service from Universal Orlando.
If you renew your pass and pay in full you will get a 20% discount and will qualify for an extra 3 months free in addition to the time the parks are closed.

Ours expire in the middle of July and we’ve just had our trip cancelled. We renewed last July and used them later in our holiday and we managed a week over there in February. I’m thinking I will renew as that will cover me till nearly the end of next year depending on how long the parks remain shut.
Old 12 May 20, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
sunseeker100
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Orlandoguy View Post
I called them today as my pass runs out today, the were helpful and stated that my pass had been extended to aug 9th, and could get a new one now and still get 15 months or leave it til nearer aug 9th renew then and still get the extra 3 months so am waiting til then to renew
This is what has happened to ours. Was due to renew in 19th April and I was leaving it until my next pay day but couldn’t get it to work online like it usually does. Messaged them on fb and they said that they’ve already extended it for 3 months to give us more time before renewal.
Old 13 May 20, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Ronniesmom
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Emailed universal due to our annual pass expiry. They offered us 3 two park, 5 day passes. More than happy with the outcome. They have been very generous.
Ronniesmom is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 20, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
soraia
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Ronniesmom View Post
Emailed universal due to our annual pass expiry. They offered us 3 two park, 5 day passes. More than happy with the outcome. They have been very generous.
Me too!

I emailed them last weekend and they replied after a few days saying they would offer me a 2 park (hopper) 5 day pass - they said this offer will never expire and so whenever I am next there I just need to go to US/IOA guest services with ID and reference number to claim the tickets.

I think it's a fair offer and am very happy with Universal guest services
soraia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List