Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 18 May 20, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Icey
Excited about Disney

Mobile Klook refund

Hi, I had 14 day universal and 14 day Disney tickets from klook. They agreed to a refund due to flight being cancelled. When I go into booking it says for universal-refund complete, but when I go into Disney is still says refund processing. I received the money in my bank last Tuesday for the universal tickets, but still nothing for the Disney ones.
Has anybody else had the two sets of tickets from them and waited different times for refund?
Icey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

Mobile

I sounds like getting the money back first from disney is the bottle neck here. That seems to also be the case with my refund on disney tickets from ebooker.

I guess they have far more refunds to issue and maybe they are collating numbers for a period of time rather than going to disney desperately for each refund?

Those who booked Disney direct have had great service so they might be prioritising them with reduced staff available to process?
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Icey
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by fiffio View Post
I sounds like getting the money back first from disney is the bottle neck here. That seems to also be the case with my refund on disney tickets from ebooker.

I guess they have far more refunds to issue and maybe they are collating numbers for a period of time rather than going to disney desperately for each refund?

Those who booked Disney direct have had great service so they might be prioritising them with reduced staff available to process?
Possibly, didn’t think of that
Old 18 May 20, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Daisylola
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

I had two different tickets booked with them, an island cruise in Key West and disney tickets. They cancelled the island cruise and i got a refund the next day. The disney tickets were different ... 3 weeks for a decision on whether we would get a refund then last monday they said we would but no money as yet x
Daisylola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 20, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Icey
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Daisylola View Post
I had two different tickets booked with them, an island cruise in Key West and disney tickets. They cancelled the island cruise and i got a refund the next day. The disney tickets were different ... 3 weeks for a decision on whether we would get a refund then last monday they said we would but no money as yet x
Does it say on your booking that it’s refund is complete or still processing?
I got email at same time as the email about universal, both saying they’d refund.
Old 28 May 20, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
iang27
Getting Excited

Mobile

I sent them a message for a refund due to my flight being cancelled and got this back.
Does anyone know if this is the normal reply ?

Regarding your booking- TTY & WKE we will assist to check to apply cancellation. Please expect a delay due to the high volume of the affected booking. We will get back to you as soon as an update from relevant team.
iang27 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Icey
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by iang27 View Post
I sent them a message for a refund due to my flight being cancelled and got this back.
Does anyone know if this is the normal reply ?

Regarding your booking- TTY & WKE we will assist to check to apply cancellation. Please expect a delay due to the high volume of the affected booking. We will get back to you as soon as an update from relevant team.
I got something along those lines and then an email saying I was getting a refund.
Old 28 May 20, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
iang27
Getting Excited

Mobile

I have just had an email to say the Universal tickets are being refunded and they are gone from my Klook account.
The Sea World 14 day passes are still showing as confirmed. You would think they would do them at the same time.
iang27 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Icey
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by iang27 View Post
I have just had an email to say the Universal tickets are being refunded and they are gone from my Klook account.
The Sea World 14 day passes are still showing as confirmed. You would think they would do them at the same time.
I know,I had my refund for my universal tickets couple of weeks ago, still waiting on the Disney ones, though it is now saying when I go into app- refund complete instead of processing so hoping it comes through in next few days.
Old 30 May 20, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
iang27
Getting Excited

I have to say that Klook have refunded very quickly, the Universal refund is in my bank already. That’s 2 days since I contacted them which is excellent.
BA also refunded in 2 days.
Just waiting for the Seaworld refund now.

Edited at 04:25 PM.