Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Closed Thread

Old 16 May 10, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
showells
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bartswife View Post
Not sure, we always use our at Cineworld. It says on the card 'Any participating cinema operator reserves the right not to honour the CEA Card or to retain it where there is evidence it is being used outside of its terms and conditions. A full set of these can be found on the CEA Card website ceacard'.
Thanks for that link, i hav ejsut checked and it does include the cinema's in our areait will be brilliant for mark, thanks for posting Mazzy, i had never heard of it before and it will come in really handy especailly on the bad days

Chatham Park September 1996
Highgrove September 2008

Dreamorlando's fantastic villa on Hampton Lakes September 2009

Dreamorlandos's fantastic villa October 2011
Hampton Lakes September 2025
showells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 10, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyx5
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
I keep meaning to do this, I have the form just haven't done it. Its on my to do list
Me too! We go to the cinema regularly, and everytime I buy the tickets I think I must send off for his card!

Disneyland Paris Aug '02, Jan '03, Jan '04, April '04, Aug '04, Jan '06, April '06, May '07, Feb '08, April '08, Oct '08, Feb'10, Aug '13
Florida Jul '93, Aug '00, '01, '03, '05, '06, '07, '08, Apr '09, Aug '09, Jun '10, April '11, Aug '12, '14, '16, '17
disneyx5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 10, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
lausan
VIP Dibber

lausan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 47
first ive heard of this thanks will fill it in
Old 16 May 10, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Some theatres offer the same facility too.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 10, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazzy
Imagineer

Mazzy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Glad this posting has helped some of you, can't believe it's been around for 2 years, lol, think of the money I could have saved if I'd know, don't know how I missed the other posts about it.

Oh and yes it renew every year now, bit of a pain but still worth doing.

PREVIOUS TRIPS:
WALT DISNEY WORLD:
Dolphin:
MAY 1999, SEPT 2003, XMAS 2005, AUG 2007, APR 2008, APR 2009
Port Orleans Riverside
NOV 2000,
Port Orleans French Quarter APR 2005, OCT 2006
Polynesian: FEB 2007
Caribbean Beach SEPT 2008
DISNEYLAND PARIS: SEPT 1999, JAN 2002, MAY 2006
DISNEYLAND RESORT CALIFORNIA:
AUG 2007, JULY 2010
Mazzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 10, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post

My son has had one for a few years.He has been today to see Robin Hood and this means that his carer can get in free with him.Well worth £5 and I think they last for three years.

Jean
Old 16 May 10, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
ILoveDaveLamb
Imagineer

The cinema is our DS's greatest pleasure in life. It's not a cheap day out anymore, so this card has saves us hundreds of pounds a year since we started using it.

DS was 15 earlier in the month. He went to see has first 15 rated film, with his Dad and me. Gulp. Hot tub time machine! It was a choice between this and How to train a dragon. It was a real Lou and Andy moment, as I sadi in the foyer ' Are you sure about this Alex? Are you sure you want to see Hot Tub Time Machine'.

Alex has always had issues wiht choosing (he has ASD) and had real conviction,plus he said the longest sentence of his life 'Well, I usually enjoy films involving time travel and time machines, so I think i'll like this one;. We couldn't NOT go. The language was choice and the sexual references a bit near the knuckle,but he laughed his back off at the slapstick elements.

Think the 12a would have been more appropriate though...

Anyway, bit off topic that, but just to say fab card.

Have used at Vue, Cineworld, Showcase and small independant local cinema, never been refused.
Old 21 May 10, 02:04 AM  
Link to this Post

Applied for this for my son a couple of years ago, and did not receive anything. He only goes to the cinema if it is Disney or Dreamworld (ie Shrek!) so it is a big deal for him. He has to have 2 carers with him, as he has epilepsy aswell, so it is not a cheap day out. However have applied again, as was informed by the twit at the kiosk that Shrek 4 was released May 21... except its not released here till July 2! Try telling my son that!

xxMel
Old 21 May 10, 02:04 AM  
Link to this Post

Applied for this for my son a couple of years ago, and did not receive anything. He only goes to the cinema if it is Disney or Dreamworld (ie Shrek!) so it is a big deal for him. He has to have 2 carers with him, as he has epilepsy aswell, so it is not a cheap day out. However have applied again, as was informed by the twit at the kiosk that Shrek 4 was released May 21... except its not released here till July 2! Try telling my son that!

xxMel
Old 21 May 10, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Do you have to be a carer earning carers allowance or just have a child receiving dla.

2012 WDW Mom's Panel Search Finalist
Sheraton Safari Jan 05 & Feb 08
Disney Port Orleans Nov 06, Jan 10, May 11, June 12, Oct 13, July 15, Aug 15, Nov 15, Feb 16, Aug 16 and Dec 17
LDISNEYFOX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread