Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 Sep 12, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
clucky1966
Imagineer

clucky1966's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
OOh wish I had known this before we went I would definately have gone for this, great review though

clucky1966 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 12, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post

thanks will defo be doing this in 5 weeks time
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 12, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post

Awesome review!

Do you know if you can link multiple receipts when you buy the card?

I have guests coming to my wedding that will all be going on different days and wanted to link their photos all onto my account so hopefully you can!
Old 24 Sep 12, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinmac1
Apprentice Imagineer

We used this recently and found it excellent. A good description from the OP here. We collected various bits of card with barcodes on from photographers and took them to the Photo shop just inside the entrance and they put them on our account so I would have thought that your friends can add to your account in this way. It only lasts for 5 days though unless you have an Annual Pass as discussed above. If you want it for longer it might be cost-effective to buy one Annual Pass?

One word of warning is that when you download the photos from the website they are small files. The photos I take with my own camera are anywhere between 2Mb and about 3.5Mb. The ones from PhotoConnect are around 500-600k at the most. These would still blow up to a decent size but it may be useful to know in advance.
Pinmac1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 12, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by TabZ View Post
Awesome review!

Do you know if you can link multiple receipts when you buy the card?

I have guests coming to my wedding that will all be going on different days and wanted to link their photos all onto my account so hopefully you can!
This may work if the pictures are taken by one of the photographers around the park as they hand you a slip with a bar code on it that then can be added to any photo connect card at the photo centre or any of the ride photo centres, But it's not going to work with ride photos as the photo connect card itself needs to be presented, You are able to link more than one photo connect card to one account if you want all the pictures from different parties in one place
Old 24 Sep 12, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Sorry to sound a bit dim but are the photos available to be printed off or do you have to order the prints seperately. I have read that they are available for "a limited time" on your account. What happens at the end of your limited time? We have had the Disney one before where you get all the images on a CD to keep.
Old 24 Sep 12, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Ariel's Mum
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Fab review. Thanks for sharing

2013 Trippie - Something Old Something New
2011 Trippie Disney & Beyond
2010 Trip Report UNFINISHED

2 weeks WDW '96 ~ Private Villa 2003 ~ Sheraton Village 2005 ~ Sanctuary Westhaven 2006, 2007, 2008 ~ Sarasota 10 days Oct 2008 ~ Windsor Palms 2009 ~ 24 Nights Sabal Harbour Jun 2010 ~ 28 Nights 2011 ~ Watersong/HRH/Rotonda Villa ~ 22 nights Westhaven/CR/AKL/RPR/Rotonda
NOW PLANNING 22 Nights - Orlando/Marco Island
Ariel's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 12, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Fatlad View Post
Sorry to sound a bit dim but are the photos available to be printed off or do you have to order the prints seperately. I have read that they are available for "a limited time" on your account. What happens at the end of your limited time? We have had the Disney one before where you get all the images on a CD to keep.
The photos are yours to download from the online account you create, Once they are on your pc the choice is yours, you can print them out or create a photo cd or whatever.

The limited time thing is pretty much in line with Disney's photopass , They only let you have access to your pictures for 30 days unless you pay to extend it
Old 3 Jan 14, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thanks for the review. Excellent information
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 14, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Thanks for this.

I'm sure I have read somewhere that if you purchase the Photo Connect Star Package, it does include Forbidden Journey? Not sure about RRR though.

I have also read that you have to choose borders, magic shots etc at a booth in the park and can't do this at home - is that still the case?

I think it is cheaper to pre-purchase online. Will need to do more research!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List