Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 1 Jun 14, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Amazing pic gorgeous dress love the brides maids colours. Brides shoes are amazing too looks like you all had a great time x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Dixie Dot
Excited about Disney

AMAZING day, worth the wait x
Dixie Dot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Okay, I know you know I've taken notes and everything, but really there's only one word needed:

PERFECT!

I will pop back on to properly reply, (with notebook to hand) but I've run out of time for today, and my kids are still up!

Love yoooooooooos x
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
slow.jo
Very Serious Dibber

*wipes away tear* Oh my goodness, what a lovely day. You both looked absolutely gorgeous, and I’m so happy for you!

Bless you Jo in the morning with your nervousness. It makes you wonder why you’re doing it doesn’t it?! The presents from your bridesmaids were lovely.

Poor maid! Brett Harding: making women uncomfortable with his body for nearly 4 decades…

We did Hawaiian Rumble one year – the year in fact that we were trapped in America because of the Icelandic volcano. There’s a picture of me in front of the smoking volcano at the mini golf… oh the irony.

You didn’t have me fooled with the ceremony outside emotional rollercoaster – I’ve seen your wedding picture already! I’m so pleased you at least got the ceremony you wanted. Love your music choice! And that bouquet/rings shot is fab! And the cake! Wow. And Brett, your tongue is ridiculous.

It looks like a fabulous reception too; the food looks delicious. And what a fabulous evening for Illuminations. You must have been very relaxed waiting for that ‘one time shot’ haha! Brilliant how you rode Maelstrom, so funny.

Jo, you did well to last until the speeches until losing it. It’s a very emotional day!

Love your pants Brett.

I think Captain Brett was seeing his life flash before his eyes with that finger point. Hahaha!

What an amazing day. Thank you both so much for sharing it with us all

Looking forward to Day 13!

Jo xxx

Stewboy's Trip Reports
slow.jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
LoMaddy
Trying for More Ears

I worte a lovely reply on the ipad all gushing about Jo's dress, the cake, Brett's pants etc and how perfect your day was and then I realised I was logged in as Paul and thought better delete that and log on as me (although I bet Paul will stil mention Brett's undies! ).

I have been waiting to read this for about 7 months and it was definitely worth the wait. It looked like an amazing day, Jo your dress was gorgeous, you looked beautiful, everything seemed spot on and I thought ending up in the club drunk suited you two perfectly.
Fantastic day filled with amazing memories.xx
LoMaddy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post

Looked fantastic!
Congrats
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great wedding day and fab pics, huge congrats x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

Really enjoyed reading this and Jo you looked absolutely gorgeous, a lovely couple, so pleased you had a fantastic day, congratulations..

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 14, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Twin mummy
Imagineer

Twin mummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Fantastic, wow what a day.
I've read the rest of your days and finished them this morning so just in time to catch up with your epic day.
Jo, you looked amazing and all of you seemed to have so much fun, sounced like so a great day.
Congrats to you both.
Old 1 Jun 14, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

What an absolute amazing day! jo your dress, hair, make up everything was perfect. Your flowers are also gorgeous and I just loved the colours. Your whole day just seemed totally perfect your ceremony was amazing and the food wow such fab choices.

Totally loving your cake and the mention of the citrus swirl has me thinking that might have been the ice cream my brother and I got back in 1998 and could never remember the name of, I thought it was dole whip but now you got me thinking. So your wedding day has been both magical and informative!

Thank you both so much for all the effort of typing this up, it's been wonderful reading it all and living your day with you.

Gemma xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List