Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Closed Thread

Old 27 Aug 15, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Tsoski
slightly serious Dibber

People are saying how you wouldn't be able to do another ESTA, how ever the other option is to apply for a visa. This would probably involve an interview in London though, but is definitely still a valid option to prove how he isn't a danger and it was a honest mistake.
Tsoski is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 15, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tsoski View Post
People are saying how you wouldn't be able to do another ESTA, how ever the other option is to apply for a visa. This would probably involve an interview in London though, but is definitely still a valid option to prove how he isn't a danger and it was a honest mistake.
The option is to apply for a visa, but visas are taking months to come through at the moment, I believe to OP is traveling in a few weeks.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 15, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post

PHEW! I think! Emailed I had made a mistake and I misunderstood the question, grovelling to have his ESTA looked at again. His application was expired, so re applied ANSWERING QUESTIONS CORRECTLY...and he now has AUTHORIZATION APPROVED! YIPPEE! Cant tell you what a day Ive had! Phoning left right and centre, to no avail, constantly engaged. Thank God for email! Panic attack nearly over! Thanks for support guys!

xxMel
Old 27 Aug 15, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

That's great! You must be so relieved. You won't be the first or last person to misunderstand a question so they need to have some sort of process to fix it so people don't have to go down a full esta route due to accidentally ticking the wrong box. Very happy for you

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 15, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by melspice View Post
PHEW! I think! Emailed I had made a mistake and I misunderstood the question, grovelling to have his ESTA looked at again. His application was expired, so re applied ANSWERING QUESTIONS CORRECTLY...and he now has AUTHORIZATION APPROVED! YIPPEE! Cant tell you what a day Ive had! Phoning left right and centre, to no avail, constantly engaged. Thank God for email! Panic attack nearly over! Thanks for support guys!

xxMel
Thank goodness panicked over
Old 27 Aug 15, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
AL1S0N
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Oh wow, I honestly thought the worst would happen, so relieved for you!
AL1S0N is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 15, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

So pleased you got it sorted, 1st post I came to look at this morning was this xx
Old 28 Aug 15, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Tsoski
slightly serious Dibber

That's great news! Hope you can relax and get back to a normal countdown now
Tsoski is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 15, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Angelina
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank goodness for that. You will be so relieved. I will be double and triple checking before hitting the send button on Esta,s.
Angelina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 15, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by melspice View Post

xxMel
Great to read you got it sorted Mel 😀, can only imagine how you panicked before it was all sorted but it's all fine now, I get in a pickle regularly filling forms in for my little girl.

Ps I'm in Rotherham too ... Not that it's sunny lol 😦
Have a wonderful holiday
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread