Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 2 Jul 16, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Aww loved this Helen! Such a good summary! I totally agree about the dining plan! We would only do QS next time too! It's a bit restrictive having to plan your day around eating at an exact time as you say!

Hope Andy gets some answers soon bless him!

I'll definitely be checking out your blog! I imagine it'll be a riot!

Congratulations on your promotion!

Thanks for the laughs ❤️ Xxx
Thankyou Rach. I've enjoyed the fact that we were holidaying and TR-ing at the same time!

I'm going to get A to chase the results again on Monday, it's been too long really.

Ahhh thanks. No pressure, haha!

Thanks again for being such a fab commenter xxx
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 16, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Custancia View Post
I've really enjoyed reading trip report...all of it. I can't believe how much you managed to do each day and you've given me some great ideas of new things to do Thank you so much for taking the time to write all up. And I hope Andy's results come back with good news soon x
Thankyou for the comment. It's easy to pack it all in when you have a plan. Glad we've given you some inspiration!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 16, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by thebig40 View Post
Really enjoyed your trip report. Thoroughly entertaining read x
Thankyou very much. I'm happy that you enjoyed reading along!
Old 2 Jul 16, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by HEMANCLOFTY View Post
A truly brilliant Trippie Helen and a great way to end it - thanks to both you and Andy for allowing us to share in your so-wittily written memories.

I assume that you'll be sharing your new Blog on instagram when the time comes, so will keep an eye out for it.

PS - where are those Spaceship earth curtains from? they are fab!
Ahhh Thankyou, and thanks for all your kind comments.

Yes, I'll get cracking on the blog once inspiration strikes, or when something winds me up and I need to talk about it!

I think the curtains were from Dunelm Mill. I should prob go & buy them before they change their stock really.
Old 2 Jul 16, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Aw I'm so sad it's all over...for now. I'm defo up for reading your blog when you get it up and running. You're writing is fun, painfully truthful with just the right amount of bants 😆 thanks for sharing 🖒
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 16, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh Helen, what an adventure it has been... I have blooming loved every minute! What an awesome trip and the most brilliant report, please get cracking with the blog as I am going to need to fill this void very quickly! (Or set up that crowdfunding effort to get back out to WDW asap!)

Congratulations on the promotion (if you ever fancy meeting up for a rum and pineapple whilst you are in town do give me a shout... we can weep through our post Disney blues together!) and I really hope Andy gets some good news on the heart front soon (also loving the 2013 flashback photo... I would barely have recognised him! Much prefer the longer hair )

Oh and in honour of your report coming to an end... here is Paul's #usanumberone

Thankyou for reading along, like I just replied to Rach above, I've loved the fact that we were all there at the same time, sharing our Instagram pics and writing our TRs!

I am 100% up for rum, pineapple and chat. Let's get it sorted!

That photo of Paul just made me stop in my tracks and howl with laughter. I absolutely love it! Thankyou Paul! Andy's very impressed too, he thinks he's made #usanumberone go viral! Haha. xxx
Old 2 Jul 16, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by closeder View Post
So glad I managed to catch up with your report on your last writing day, thanks so much for such a brill read!
Thankyou once again!
Old 2 Jul 16, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ali Hart View Post
Aw I'm so sad it's all over...for now. I'm defo up for reading your blog when you get it up and running. You're writing is fun, painfully truthful with just the right amount of bants 😆 thanks for sharing 🖒
Thankyou for reading, I'm really glad you've enjoyed the painful truth, haha! 😺
Old 2 Jul 16, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
liz-paul
Very Serious Dibber

Well now I feel sad! Wasn't sad at your last day but I am now! I really loved your report and have enjoyed it so much particularly because it wasn't too saccharine sweet 😜
liz-paul is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 16, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Ahhhhhh sad this is over Helen! It has been so funny have so enjoyed following along.thank you for taking the time to share it all with us

Totally agree with the dining plan problems of fixing you to certain times and places.

Love the curtains please get them X
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List