Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 15 Apr 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mbaker
Getting Excited

Question DLP with an 11 month old, advice needed...

So we go to DLP at the end of the summer and are staying at the Cheyenne hotel. Two adults and one 11 month old

Please help with any tips/advice, 1 or 2 questions below

Did you like The Eurostar, the seats, the food etc?
Where do our Suitcases go?
Is Hotel Cheyenne nice, rooms, breakfast etc?
Standard meal plan, how does it work?
Do they have a child swap for the rides?
Can we take a buggy with us ok?
Is there any swimming pools for children?
What time is check out?
What are the buffet restaurants like?

Any other tips you may have would be great also, thanks.
September 2019 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne
Mbaker is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Did you like The Eurostar, the seats, the food etc?

I love the Eurostar, it's be favourite way to get to DLP. The seats are spacious - if you go standard premier you will get some cold food served during the journey. If you go just for the standard seats you can buy food from the cafe on board but we normally just take our own food to eat.

Where do our Suitcases go?

You can leave them in the luggage room at the hotel. Or you can pay extra and get the Disney express service where you will leave your luggage at the station and then they will take it to the luggage room for you. Doing it this way you will get giving your park tickets at the station so you won't need to go to the hotel until the evening.

Is Hotel Cheyenne nice, rooms, breakfast etc?

The Cheyenne is lovely - it's recently been completely refurbished. The themeing is some of the best of all of the onsite hotels you really do feel like you're in wild west town. Personally I wouldn't pay to have breakfast unless you're getting it as a free meal plan. The breakfasts are ok though, just a bit hectic and expensive imo. With the rooms you will get to choose between one with two double beds or one with a double bed and a single bed and pull out trundle bed.

Standard meal plan, how does it work?

With the standard meal plan you will have breakfast in your hotel each morning and then you will be able to have a lunch or dinner at some of the buffet restaurants in the hotels and the parks. You could also choose to use your lunch/dinner voucher towards the cost of a higher value meal if you wanted to do some character dining or eat in a table service restaurant.

Do they have a child swap for the rides?

Yes they do, the process is different for each ride so just ask the CM manning the entrance and they will tell you what you need to do.

Can we take a buggy with us ok?

Yes, some people take a bike lock to around the wheels of the buggy when they leave them outside rides but we have never had any issues with no doing so.

Is there any swimming pools for children?

Not if you stay in the Cheyenne, you would need to stay in the Sequoia Lodge, Newport Bay or Disneyland Hotel to have access to a pool.

What time is check out?

I believe it's 10am, but we are always up and out by 8am each morning so I can't say for sure.

What are the buffet restaurants like?

They are good, although I found after having the standard meal plan and eating in buffets for 5 days I was a bit bored of them by the end of the trip. Our favourite is Billy Bobs in the village - a tex mex themed buffet with a great selections.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Mbaker
Getting Excited

WOW thank you very much for that reply, that's very nice of you to take the time 😀 We're getting excited even more now. Thanks again HappyPanda 👌😃
September 2019 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne
Mbaker is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List