Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 18 Apr 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
karalma
Imagineer

The Greatest Place in the World (not WDWj Day 10 A Change of Time Means a Change of Plan

I woke at 1.00am suffering with my sinuses but when I went back to sleep I didn’t surface again utill quarter to 8. We had planned to leave at 7.30 for Universal so I rushed downstairs to find Darren having a cuppa, not realising the clocks had gone forward. That will be a change of plan then. As we had enjoyed the golf so much yesterday we decided to try Golf at Fantasia. We didn’t think this was as good but I really enjoyed the various views of ToT.

The results were the same as yesterday except Darren and Matt swapped. Alix and I started our plan to buy each of the new reuseable bags.

These have great designs and are really cheap.
disneyparks.disney.go/bl...-world-resort/

We then headed to Mall at Millennia where Alix bought shorts, tops and trousers, I bought a top, Matt biught underwear, socks and a t shirt and Darren bought 2 jumpers. Not as much as we usually buy but not bad.

We decided on Golden corrall for a late lunch but hadn’t realised it was more expensive on Sundays after 11.00. This meant it was not as good value as usual but we all enjoyed it as there is something for all of us.

Back home we only had time for a quick change before Alix and I had to leave for AK. Unbelievably, today was the only day I didn’t take my camera as I thought I had so many photos of AK and today was the day there were lots of animals wandering about on the safari. We were out on the Savannah for 35 minutes due to rhinos standing in the. road. Once again we enjoyed the rides and wandering around the park. We tried the frozen Night Blossom drink in Pandora which Alix really liked but I’m not so keen on frozen drinks. This is my favourite pic of Everest.

We also bought our second resuseable park bag

Another enjoyable day.
karalma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List