Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 28 Apr 18, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
I will let you know , I can't see it being for a while yet though .
I'm eagerly waiting for the next series of " This Is Us " which should be out very soon on channel 4 another great favourite of mine and also " The Handmaids Tale " another channel 4 production , I'm a bit of a telly addict
I have "This Is Us " yet to watch it, and am watching Seven Seconds as you suggested, which I am enjoying. Only onto the 3rd episode so far but its good. If you would let me know if anything else comes up that would be great ... thank you.
I have the music from Keeping Faith and love it.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
I have "This Is Us " yet to watch it, and am watching Seven Seconds as you suggested, which I am enjoying. Only onto the 3rd episode so far but its good. If you would let me know if anything else comes up that would be great ... thank you.
I have the music from Keeping Faith and love it.
If you have Sky and like hospital drama's , The Good Doctor I found a very good watch, it's totally different to most hospital dramas as it's about a very young surgeon who is autistic and its both sad and comical showing the trials he has to face to deal with his patients , the actor playing the surgeon is amazing portraying the surgeons character .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort

Edited at 08:19 AM.
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

If you have Sky and like hospital drama's , The Good Doctor I found a very good watch, it's totally different to most hospital dramas as it's about a very young surgeon who is autistic and its both sad and comical showing the trials he has to face to deal with his patients , the actor playing the surgeon is amazing portraying the surgeons character .
I don't have Sky but will look for the Good Doctor and see if I can get that thank you. Sounds good. Thanks a lot for all your suggestions. I really appreciate it.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

I have another one for you Jo , starting on May 10th on Netflix , it's called " Safe " stars Michael C.Hall ( Dexter ) my daughter in law showed me the trailer today , it looks very promising , about a teenage daughter who goes to a party at a gated community and doesn't return home .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 18, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

I have another one for you Jo , starting on May 10th on Netflix , it's called " Safe " stars Michael C.Hall ( Dexter ) my daughter in law showed me the trailer today , it looks very promising , about a teenage daughter who goes to a party at a gated community and doesn't return home .
ooohhhh that sounds very good. I will write that down now as I am going on holiday just after, and might forget. Sounds just up our street doesnt it? Thank you
Old 29 Apr 18, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

I see its based on a book by Harlan Coben who I love so should be good. Excited for that!
Old 7 Jul 18, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

For those who missed this it is starting on bbc1 on Thursday 9pm
Old 17 Apr 19, 04:19 AM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Lindaelaine... I gather that the second series of Keeping Faith might start in May. Has you heard anything? Thanks
Old 17 Apr 19, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Watched it when it was originally on. Loved it. I'm sure I saw recently there was a new series in the making.
Old 17 Apr 19, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Watched it when it was originally on. Loved it. I'm sure I saw recently there was a new series in the making.
Yes I read that maybe May and wondered if it had been advertised anywhere on television?