Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 16 Apr 19, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for this, we have run out of shows to binge watch so will give it a go tonight!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreaming
VIP Dibber

The Zombies are very much like the ones in 28 days later, i have watched a couple of episodes.
Disney Dreaming is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Must be something wrong with me because I thought it was a load of rubbish and I can't believe I wasted my time watching all of it in the hope it improved.
I had high hopes as people were saying how amazing it is but its like a bad mishmash of other zombie programmes but with none of the good bits and its not even scary
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
I love walmart
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

I watched the first two episodes tonight and just kept wanting to do the Benny Hill ‘chase’ music! 🤣
I love walmart is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

We watched episodes 6 and 7 last night and the show is losing us. The level of stupidity of the characters is starting to grate. There's only one left so we'll finish it I guess.

Actuslly think this show is soft and cuddly compared to TWD. Less gore and less zombies here.
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
I love walmart
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Omg this is so annoying. Doesn’t anyone know how to close a door?
I love walmart is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by I love walmart View Post
Omg this is so annoying. Doesn’t anyone know how to close a door?
Or how to pick up a weapon?!

The last 2 episodes were dumb. Show started off as a 7/10 and ended as a 2.
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
littletink
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by SquishTheWhale View Post
Or how to pick up a weapon?!

The last 2 episodes were dumb. Show started off as a 7/10 and ended as a 2.
Yep got to agree with you - totally lost it. Looks like a series 2 though!

Lindfields 2001 & 2005, West Stonebridge Christmas 2008
Disney Yacht Club, Marco Island, Duck Key & HRH August 2011, Lindfields & Rotonda Aug 2012 - HRH & Rotonda 2013 - HRH & Rotonda 2014 - NYC 2015 - AMI 2016 - Sunset Lakes/Rotonda 2017 - NYC/Bongo's!/AMI 2018 - Boardwalk-Rotonda-HRH 2019 - Rotonda 2023
littletink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by SquishTheWhale View Post
We watched episodes 6 and 7 last night and the show is losing us. The level of stupidity of the characters is starting to grate. There's only one left so we'll finish it I guess.

Actuslly think this show is soft and cuddly compared to TWD. Less gore and less zombies here.
We're here too, I liked 1&2, then started to get frustrated, we've now watched 1-6 and we just want the zombies to kill everyone
Old 19 Apr 19, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

I watched the first 2 last night and quite enjoyed it. I thought it was clever, how you see something happen in the background, then you see the incident happen again when it is that persons story.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List