Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 15 Apr 19, 05:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Tink1975
Helping Mickey

Us Three At Disney - Day 4 Pool Day & Day 5 HS

Day 4 – Pool day at OKW

Had a chilled morning in the room, DH walked over for our breakfast and brought it back to the room.

We had a later start and I did a little packing of the cases ready for check out day tomorrow. We got to the pool at about 11am, plenty of sunbeds. DD enjoyed the slide, Disney Music Bingo and the quiz. Had a lovely swim and relax till 3:30pm which was well needed after a busy few days. We had a QS meal for lunch and a reservation at 5pm at Olivia’s, we planned to eat early as we had a FP for Test Track at 7:55pm, and planned to watch Illuminations, however we ended up cancelling this as DD wanted to watch the 8pm film – Lilo & Stitch.

The food and service at Olivia’s was lovely, I had Soup of the Day which was Beef Vegetable, followed by Southernmost Buttermilk Chicken, DH Conch Fritters and New York Strip, DD had a little salad/Grapes with build your tacos with chicken - they brought her the adults version by mistake we didn't wait long for them to bring the right one out. We were all stuffed, shame we ate so late at dinner I would have enjoyed it a little more. Afterwards we went to the campfire and had some toasted marshmallows. DD settled down on a hammock for an hour or so whilst me and DH went and had a drink. At 8pm DD made her way to the film, she was the only one there so me and DH joined her. Made ourselves comfy on a sunbed with some towels & popcorn, me and DH hadn’t seen it before, and we quite enjoyed it!

We had brought our refillable mugs with us, so we refilled these for our overnight drinks and strolled back to our room after the film.

Looking forward to Hollywood Studio’s tomorrow.

Day 5 – Hollywood Studio’s

6am we woke this morning. DH put on a pot of Coffee on and then I was up and sorting out our cases, ready for checking out of OKW tomorrow. Me and DH walked up for breakfast and took it back to our room, as well as getting water in our refillable mugs to put in the fridge for later that evening when we arrive back.

Got cases more or less packed up and headed off out for the bus to Hollywood studios, which arrived within 5 minutes.

We arrived about 11:30, all feeling hungry, we had a look on the Disney App and decided on ABC Commissary. DH had the Pulled Pork Burger and me and DD had the Cheeseburger.

We still love this park, there was so many negative comments when went in 2016 but it was one of the best park days during the holiday. Again, we had a fabulous day - and we were excited for Slinky dog. Our FP today were Muppet Vision 2:10pm, Slinky Dog 3:35pm & Star Tours 5:05pm

After we had eaten, we went to see The Little Mermaid, after met Chewbacca and Kylo Ren. Was then time for our first FP, still enjoy the Muppets! Afterwards spotted Chip n Dale, waited about 10 mins for them. Mickie and Minnie was 25 min wait, so we decided to check back later.

Went on The Little mermaid then headed off to Toy Story Land excitedly for our SD FP waited about 10 mins and we loved it. Next headed off to watch the Indiana Jones Stunt Show, the wait time for Tower of Terror was 10 mins so DH & DD did then then made our way to our dining reservation at Mama Melrose’s, we all just had a main on the plan as we could only have a salad and another one – can’t remember what it was which nobody wanted, so we ordered a Flatbread that we had to pay for.

We headed over to watch Fantasmic after our meal, an announcement was made that it may be postponed or cancelled but thankfully it started on time and the rain stayed away.

Another great day!

Edited at 05:05 AM.
Tink1975 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
LottiesLot
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Sounds like it all went like clock work! Hope you enjoyed your OKW stay. I didn't know they had marshmallow toasting there so that's some for us to look forward to
LottiesLot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List