Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 8 Feb 20, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Partyof3
Trying for More Ears

Aw these photos are just showing such pure joy love it 😍
Partyof3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Partyof3
Trying for More Ears

Aw what a lovely photo thank you for sharing 😍
Partyof3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Partyof3
Trying for More Ears

Aw love it great photo 😍
Old 8 Feb 20, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Partyof3
Trying for More Ears

Wow thanks so much for sharing your special memories its making us so excited to take our little one for the first time!
Old 8 Feb 20, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
bernard301
slightly serious Dibber

We've just got back from DLP for my daughters 3rd Birthday. We did Inventions Brunch on Sunday so she got to meet all the characters (apart from Minnie Mouse, her favourite and Pluto) and the look on her face was a picture as they all came round. When she saw Mickie however she climbed out of her high chair, and gave him the biggest hug you've every seen before kissing him on the nose. fast forward a few days and as we entered Main Street USA during EMH she saw Pluto and screamed at the top of her voice to meet him. After queuing patiently when it was her turn she sprinted at him, arms outstretched and again gave him a massive hug.

As well as this we took her on a load of rides and she had a whale of a time, even if our Autopia car did breakdown and we had to walk back to the station.

It also taught us about just what we needed to get out of a Disney theme park trip when we take her to WDW in April 2021!
bernard301 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

We took my daughter when she was 18months old and it was magical. One of my happiest memories is watching her expression as the characters she had only previously seen on her bedroom wall came to life.
Old 8 Feb 20, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Partyof3
Trying for More Ears

Love this as our baby boy has a giant Mickey on his bedroom wall and so many Mickey mouse toys so hoping he recognises him!
Old 9 Feb 20, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
arielrocks
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Partyof3 View Post
Me and my husband have been to WDW numerous times but we are now super excited as we had a baby boy last year and he will be 7months when we go to DLP and 12months when we go to WDW.
So our question is what do we have to look forward to when you get to take your child to your favourite place in the world?
For me it was walking down main street as a family. And when it happened I cried, not sobbing but tears were there. Thank god for sunglasses!
arielrocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
mermaids1960
Getting excited

mermaids1960's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 19
My children were 9, 11 & 13 when I went in 1991 it was the Welcome to Disney world sign we got excited about, now with Grandchildren so so much to be excited about, my moment had to be pointing out the first sight of the castle from the monorail 🚝

Owner at Animal Kingdom
mermaids1960 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 20, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Buttercup1982
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

This is probably a controversial one but we took DD onnher second birthday to DLP. Watching her eyes light up on it's a small world. We must have rode that ride 10 times! 🤣😳 dont think I'd get her 16 year old self on it now 🤣🤣🤣 x x
Buttercup1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List