Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 23 Jun 20, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Brave5
Apprentice Imagineer

Late 2021 park plans

Unlucky or not I'm not sure yet.

I will have the week of September 21st-26th of 2021 on my own. I managed to book parks yesterday for all days but this one park a day doesn't really fit with my style of doing Disney. I now feel I can't go back to the room for a rest/swim in the afternoon because the parks have very limited hours. Anyone else going to struggle with this?

I'm also worried that if they keep to this until Sept 26th that by then the parks will be nearly back to full capacity ready for a 'return to normal' the following day making parks very busy and no fp+. I will have the following week with my USA family (not booked yet) but I have said that I would be mum's keeper for the week as I would have already done everything I wanted the week before - kicking myself now as may not get much of anything done! Does anyone think there is even the slightest chance that they will 'return to normal' prior to Sept 2021 making the park reservations nil and void and resuming fp+? I know no one knows the answer but for those of you who have been around Disney more than me, do they ever change the direction they set?
Brave5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 20, 12:37 AM  
Link to this Post
supermumof3
Serious Dibber

We are booked to go back July '21 and hoping that at the very least fastpass+ will be back by then. We don't stay onsite so rarely go back for a break, we tend to do an early start & leave early or start late & stay till closing... difficult to say if the park reservation system will still be a thing by then... we park hop all the time so will miss having that option.
Old 7 Nov 20, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
DorsetSeasider
Proud to wear my Ears

We are heading back in Nov 21, we don't tend to park hop or stay on site, so for us booking to a park for a day isn't too major an issue, that being said, our planning only really holds for the first few days and we are normally much more flexible depending on how we feel for the rest of the holiday so that may be an issue if this remains.
DorsetSeasider is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 20, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Nuclear1980
New Poster (4)

I have the same issue. Was supposed to stay onsite August just gone. I have fibro so my schedule consisted of early morning, back to the pool over lunch and then a different park for the teatime and evening. I sat and did a new schedule for next august and it was so hard! I figured I would do the same but go back to the same park but it just hasn't worked out that way. So I have just picked a park I fancy for each day. But talking it through with my husband we think it might give us more freedom as I won't be rushing to get the kids out from somewhere in order to get back for a rest - we will just be guided by their stamina levels
Nuclear1980 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 20, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Imagineer

We're booked for August 2021. I'm hoping that FP will be back at least by then, they will want to increase park capacity asap and without FP that's going to be difficult?
I'm less hopeful about park hopping, can't see as much incentive for that, I wouldn't be surprised if that stayed until 2022.
Someone asked about masks on FB yesterday and the Americans were very pessimistic about them going. I do wonder if they will struggle to get a vaccine program complete, they don't have the public health infrastructure and it looks like the leadership succession will be anything but smooth.
I'm not 100% confident we will be going at all.
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 20, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Imagineer

How wrong was I? FP has got to be next right?
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List