Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Apr 12, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Kestrel029
Apprentice Imagineer

Kestrel029's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but when a park has a circular shape ( ie Magic Kingdom, IoA etc.) go anti-clockwise around the park. Most people go left first and head clockwise around said park... Apparently!
Kestrel029 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 12, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post

hi, im new to this. I could really do with some advice re holiday in florida for 7 people adults and children preferably staying in a villa. taking in the theme parks, cant wait it will be probably april 2013
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 12, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Gazbjorck
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by sallyusa View Post
hi, im new to this. I could really do with some advice re holiday in florida for 7 people adults and children preferably staying in a villa. taking in the theme parks, cant wait it will be probably april 2013
Take a good look at these thread for advice and if you have any particular questions, post them on a new thread and someone will know the answer. The dibb is the best to look for answers
1996 Villa, Kissimmee, 2003 Rodeway Inn, I Drive, 2004 Emerald Island Resort, Kissimmee, 2006 Sheraton World resort, I Drive and Tradewinds Island Grand, St. Petes Beach, 2009 Radisson Hotel, Celebration and Tradewinds Sandpiper resort, St. Petes Beach 2011 Cypress pointe, LBV and Hilton Clearwater beach 2012 Hilton Orlando Bonnet creek, RPR, Diamond beach resort, Fort Myers beach2017 Back to the mouse
Gazbjorck is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 12, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
deeez10
Excited about Disney

Just wanted to let everyone know - because of our character breakfast reservations, we arrived at animal kingdom and hollywood studios before the park opened, and guess what?! We didn't have to pay parking - might be a useful tip for you early starters!

Also, as we are still in Orlando - turns out that most ppl start their day at MK walking clockwise. We went to Tomorrowland first on one of our days and it was EMPTY!
deeez10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 12, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Take a 4 plug adapter with you and you will only need one American style plug. Great for charging lots of things at once
Old 15 Apr 12, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mainecoon lover View Post
Take a 4 plug adapter with you and you will only need one American style plug. Great for charging lots of things at once
Seen this advice a few times and think its genius. When you suggest it to people they can't believe how they hadn't thought of it before
Old 16 Apr 12, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
CHAR
Being a bit Goofy

I'm going this saturday with a party of 11, I would just like to thank everyone on the FABULOUS DIBB for all these tips. This will be my third time in 4years and I have still learnt so much!
CHAR is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 12, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
zokaluse
VIP Dibber

Fab thread...I've just spent this afternoon going through them all and making my own Tips list for when we go next year...yes I'm an early planner..will now just come back to this weekly from about 2 months before we go to add any new ones...

Thanks everyone
DLP Jan 2014 H Cheyenne & H New York
DLP Dec 2014 Sequoia Lodge
Florida Aug/Sept 2016 RPR/WDW BC/DCL Dream Bahamian 4 night cruise/ WDW BC
DLP Dec 2016 Newport Bay Club
Disney Magic Staycation Cruise Aug 2021

Aug 2023;BC 9 nights WV, AKL 8 nights SV, HRH 3 nights FRCL, CB 2BS, Weeki Watchee 2 nights, Holmes Beach house 8 nights
zokaluse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 12, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Talking best tips/tricks for Florida/parks etc

Mine is - Satnav, controversial I know but for the POI's and that restaurant that isn't sign posted it's a massive life saver.

Edited at 12:01 PM.
Old 10 May 12, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Glenn1234
Excited about Disney

Glenn1234's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mines a bit of weird tip, but whatever

When you get your Car, tune in the radio to XL 106.7fm, most cars are probably already tuned in to the station.

They tend to play the same songs a lot, but when you get home and hear a song played, it brings back some memories of your trip.
Glenn1234 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread