Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 6 Apr 10, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Will they really? OMG I am phoning NOW!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 10, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post

Poo! Disney said we can only pencil in at 12months prior to the date for Escape Weddings
Old 6 Apr 10, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Sarah84 View Post
oooh those are lovely, but I think it's time Gareth hid the plastic
I've started the pre "I want an iPad" sweetening

- Gareth
Old 6 Apr 10, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hayley&Gareth View Post
Poo! Disney said we can only pencil in at 12months prior to the date for Escape Weddings
I was going to say i think its only 12 months, though i think the key is not to intially mentioned you are planning an Escape just mention you're interested in a Disney wedding, plus another thing I think it's pot luck who takes your call. Not too long anyway till you'll be 12 months out
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 10, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

I've started the pre "I want an iPad" sweetening

- Gareth
There won't be no money left for it if you let Hayley carry on buying things, shes on a roll with the spending
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 10, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
pennycrayon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Sorry when I first phoned it was at 18 months - they must have changed the rules :-(
Old 7 Apr 10, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Loving the shoes Hayley! They will look fab with the dress!

I was in Debenhams earlier and saw a Ben di Lisi clutch bag in a purple colour that is exactly what I've been trying to find as my "theme colour". So I bought it It was half price from £28 to £14. Now hoping to be able to get BM dress, cravat for H2B, etc in the same colour. And then the bag can be my BMs bag for the day (to carry all my stuff in LOL). I will try take a picture and post it to see what you think of the colour.

And I also bought my shoes the other day. These ones;

They're flat which is the most important thing for me. And they're fairly plain and simple but elegant. I know they wouldn't be for everyone but they're exactly what I wanted! While I was out this morning DHL tried to deliver a parcel which I think might be the shoes! Got to wait until tomorrow now to go pick it up

How you doing so far with the Diet? I've had a strawberry tetra and 1.5 litres of water so far lol Got two shakes left and aiming for 3 litres of water total. No headache but feeling mega hungry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ballet Shoes.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	22214  
Old 7 Apr 10, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Those shoes are gorgeous, I love that style. Well done on your bargains. Diet going ok so far, not exactly counted the water as been having coffee and coke zero so far. Baby steps and that got a cracking headache but that was to be expected. Gareth tried caving earlier asking me if I fancied a KFC! Of course I do, but I'm not having one. I've had 1 tetra so far, I slip into ketosis quite easily (normally takes just 1 day) had a weigh this morning to see where i'm starting off at, and it's not nearly as bad as I thought initially thankfully!
Old 9 Apr 10, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Hayley,

Pleased your diet got off to a good start, mines been disasterous.
I was all hyped up to join WW, was ready to go that night and my friend rang to say they've cancelled the class. So now having to join next week at a meeting miles away, to make it worse i went to my mates for tea and even had a pudding, so worst possible start, my dress is never gonna fit at this rate
Old 19 Apr 10, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Have just looked at the photo of your dress and it made me laugh and think of the Friends episode where they tried on the dresses (and no, I won't be doing that! haha).

It's beautiful! Great choice!

Closed Thread