Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Jul 19, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
We really liked that row, nobody behind you to keep kicking/pulling on your seat, and it reclined fine.
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Thorpy View Post
Yes it's called dibbers row round these parts as so many of us coveted it... back when it was free.
Recline is not limited, but the armrests don't go all the way back up though, so you can't cuddle so easily.
The recline is limited it's around 90-95% of the recline of the other rows (if you ask virgin they will confirm - if you get someone who knows) but in all practical reality you won't notice the difference it's a couple of millimetres
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink Tina
slightly serious Dibber

Had row 80 all to myself last night! Only 144 passengers onboard

Great I thought I will lie across all 3 seats and get a decent sleep, no such luck, unfortunately the seat arms don’t fully go up! Did best I could but no sleep, cannot wait for bedtime tonight. Also some of the cabin crew did get together and chat, to be fair there probably wasn’t much for them to do.

Would highly recommend the bubble, we had a good flight out in row 80 and the plane was packed but we all said what a good flight it was.
Old 25 Jul 19, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
sieborg
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Mobile

Originally Posted by Malificent View Post
They are great seats. Agree about the issue with armrests.

Remember, even if you request these seats they are not guaranteed. We’ve been moved out of all sorts of seats so many times.
Can I ask why? Even if you have paid to sit there then surely you should be guaranteed to sit there unless they change the plane last minute with a different seat configuration.
sieborg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by sieborg View Post
Can I ask why? Even if you have paid to sit there then surely you should be guaranteed to sit there unless they change the plane last minute with a different seat configuration.
I have paid to sit in Dibbers Row and been moved at check in at Orlando. Plane wasn’t full and they weren’t putting anyone in economy upstairs.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
aj2703
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
I have paid to sit in Dibbers Row and been moved at check in at Orlando. Plane wasn’t full and they weren’t putting anyone in economy upstairs.

Did you get a refund then as you pay extra to go up there don't you?.
aj2703 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by BigSkip View Post
Personally prefer the exit row upstairs - row 75. Leg room is far more important to me than being able to recline.
Are the seats much more narrow in these seats? I have 78A B and C booked in the bubble already but can see that 75H J K are still available for the way out. We have row 80 on the way back so happy with that
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 19, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
clairenutter
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Perkins View Post
Hi,

I have just booked back row of the bubble for the return flight, but looked on seat guru and it states that the recline may be limited.

A bit worried as was looking to settle down during the night - so have I wasted my money?

Has anyone had any experience of sitting in these seats please?

Thanks in advance.

I was about to ask this very question but thought I would have a quick search incase it had been answered already! So Thank you all. Flying Virgin to Barbados a week on Sat. (was meant to be TC but P & O changed our flights to virgin its chartered hence the late notice.) Absolutely delighted with the new airline and I am secretly hoping if we are on a plane with a bubble perhaps its not as well known. The second we can book a seat we will! So I knew my favourite Orlando planning tool would have the answer! It did. Thank you all!
clairenutter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Mobile

Not virgin but when we travelled to Florida on TUI we had 1st row seats in Premium club and the staff was the same behind the curtain. Kept us awake all night, and with a 6 hr drive home, I was fuming
2008 - enclave suite - 2010 All Star Sport - 2017 Avanti Resort - 2018 Royal pacific and miami - 2022 Polynesian and Royal Pacific - - February 2024 family trip to Universal Dockside - November 2024 Universal Aventura & CSR DisneyWorld
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic28388_47.gif
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 19, 03:11 AM  
Link to this Post
amarooney
VIP Dibber

amarooney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Perkins View Post
Hi,

I have just booked back row of the bubble for the return flight, but looked on seat guru and it states that the recline may be limited.

A bit worried as was looking to settle down during the night - so have I wasted my money?

Has anyone had any experience of sitting in these seats please?

Thanks in advance.

It was the first time I ever got to sleep on a flight when I sat in these seats.
amarooney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List