Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 13 Oct 19, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Looks like you had a great morning in Galaxies Edge. It all looks great, although I've never seen a Star Wars film so I'm a bit in the dark as to what it's all about. Cute little Droid - is it like a robot type of thing? Does it move/speak? Excuse my ignorance, I'm just curious what it does (if anything).

Love your new Ray-Bans, they're on our shopping list for this year. Do you think Sunglass Hut is the best place to go for them? We thought maybe Duty Free at the airport?

I'm not sure when these queues started for the Character Warehouse, I certainly don't remember seeing that last year. Very annoying! Nice bag you got for your Mum.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Looks like you had a great morning in Galaxies Edge. It all looks great, although I've never seen a Star Wars film so I'm a bit in the dark as to what it's all about. Cute little Droid - is it like a robot type of thing? Does it move/speak? Excuse my ignorance, I'm just curious what it does (if anything).

Love your new Ray-Bans, they're on our shopping list for this year. Do you think Sunglass Hut is the best place to go for them? We thought maybe Duty Free at the airport?

I'm not sure when these queues started for the Character Warehouse, I certainly don't remember seeing that last year. Very annoying! Nice bag you got for your Mum.
The droid moves about and makes noises. It doesn't do anything spectacular .

I didn't look in the duty free as I assumed they'd be expensive. As it turned out I don't think I saved much compared to the Ray Ban website so duty free may have been a better option.

Yes the queues seem to be a new thing at Character Warehouse .

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds like you had a good day. Like the Ray Bans. Glad you liked CSR as we are staying there in May.

Thought the droid would at least do the hoovering. Expect our eldest DGS will want one next year.
Old 14 Oct 19, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Sounds like you had a good day. Like the Ray Bans. Glad you liked CSR as we are staying there in May.

Thought the droid would at least do the hoovering. Expect our eldest DGS will want one next year.
Yeah Marie looked at the personality chips and I was bemused. It’s just different beeping!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Another busy day. That queue at the character warehouse makes me feel sad how times have changed. Lovely to see some pics of the resort.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 19, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mortimer Mouse View Post
Another busy day. That queue at the character warehouse makes me feel sad how times have changed. Lovely to see some pics of the resort.
I know it’s so disappointing. It was nicer when it was just tourists looking for a wee bargain. Now these professional shoppers have ruined it.

Trip Report Index