Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 16 Jan 18, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust40
Imagineer

It’s good to hear that you liked Emirates joanna123 . I’m even more excited now

Yes those are the ones geordieprincess and melbatb, it includes legoland, motiongate and Bollywood I think and it looks like riverland is an area with restaurants etc... Emirates confirmed that by staying at lapita we have unlimited access for the duration of our stay. Not a clue how big or small the parks are but I presume it’s cheap because it hasn’t been open that long.

Thank you Colette-S And Lynn I will have a look at those... need all the tips I can get My kids and dh would love Ferrari world I would have thought but I haven’t even looked at what other things are possible/easy to get to from our hotel... I really need to get my bottom into gear I think . It’s exciting trying somewhere new.

Flights are nice day flights from Manchester Jules77

This holiday planning lark is much more fun than housework
Old 17 Jan 18, 12:45 AM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

If you're on the A380,try to book your seats upstairs.
The kids will think it's great,being upstairs,even if it is in the economy section.
On the seat map,it will have upper deck written,just above the map of the plane.click on that & see if there's any available.
Tracy x
Old 17 Jan 18, 03:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Cabbie
Imagineer

Cabbie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by tracy99 View Post
If you're on the A380,try to book your seats upstairs.
The kids will think it's great,being upstairs,even if it is in the economy section.
Assuming we are talking about Emirates it will depend upon which airport you are flying from to whether this is possible or not. All of the LHR and 2 out of the three MAN flights are 3 class A380's which don't have economy upstairs.

-Steve
Florida-07,08,09,10,11,12,14,16,17,19,21,23 California-06,10,11,15,23,24 Vegas 12,13,15,22 New York- 05,08,12,17,23 Washington DC-09 Boston-07,10 Hong Kong-05,16 Tokyo-05 Dubai-09,14 Jamaica-12 Abu Dhabi-18 Shanghai-18 Toronto-19 Singapore-22
Cabbie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by Pixiedust40 View Post
It’s good to hear that you liked Emirates joanna123 . I’m even more excited now

Yes those are the ones geordieprincess and melbatb, it includes legoland, motiongate and Bollywood I think and it looks like riverland is an area with restaurants etc... Emirates confirmed that by staying at lapita we have unlimited access for the duration of our stay. Not a clue how big or small the parks are but I presume it’s cheap because it hasn’t been open that long.

Thank you Colette-S And Lynn I will have a look at those... need all the tips I can get My kids and dh would love Ferrari world I would have thought but I haven’t even looked at what other things are possible/easy to get to from our hotel... I really need to get my bottom into gear I think . It’s exciting trying somewhere new.

Flights are nice day flights from Manchester Jules77

This holiday planning lark is much more fun than housework
Look at the Entertainer, it will save you a fortune and definitely includes Ferrari world
Colette-S is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixiedust40
Imagineer

Thank you both for the tips on booking seats on the aircraft... I’ll have a little look at that and see what’s available

I will have a look at the Entertainer too thank you, any money saved is always a bonus
Old 17 Jan 18, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

What a fab deal Pixiedust! Does everyone stopping at the Lapita get unlimited entry to the parks? I've just priced it up from Birmingham in October and they're doing a good price for that too - now to convince the hubby that a 4th holiday this year isn't too many!
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
What a fab deal Pixiedust! Does everyone stopping at the Lapita get unlimited entry to the parks? I've just priced it up from Birmingham in October and they're doing a good price for that too - now to convince the hubby that a 4th holiday this year isn't too many!
I would love to know the answer to this question too. Priced up for October half term and price is great but it doesn’t say anywhere that it includes park tickets during my mock booking
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
The most expensive times of the year for Dubai are Easter and October half terms followed by New Year. The summer (July/Aug) is the cheapest. Packages will vary greatly depending on demand and the time you want to go
Colette-S is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Team Jeans
Imagineer

We went to Dubai for the first time for October half-term in 2017, staying at Atlantis. Loved it so much we have just booked again for this October. We loved the Aqua park onsite, like Volcano Bay meets Aquatica - we went every day lol. The boys did Ferrari World and actually got the best price booking direct in resort with Virgin (.which included transport)- they opted for the Silver Package, which included 3 fast passes.
Not planning on visiting any other parks this year, as we still do Florida every Easter, so are kind of "parked" out, but I imagine they are as impeccably ran as everything else in Dubai. Oh and they have Cheesecake Factory in the Malls.
Old 18 Jan 18, 01:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi that's fantastic - I've booked Dubai too for July ( the heat I know I know )... very excited though. To be honest I knew nothing about Dubai - until I saw what I thought was a deal last year and jumped in it for a change . Staying at Atlantis - just need to start searching the best way to get to the malls etc. Prob won't do parks as I've read it's too hot but lots of other options I'm looking into
And too many canary/Balearic island visits to list
Mrs dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List