Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Closed Thread

Old 2 Jan 07, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachie
Apprentice Imagineer

Elveden is also our favourite. We are off again in Feb HT for a week and this will be our 10th visit. It is nice and flat so bikes or no bikes is fine. I like the fact that you can do as much or as little as you like, it always feels like a home from home to me. Enjoy!
Rachie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 07, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post

we went to elvden twice last yr. i tried to ride a bike but i got a very saw backside, so i walked no problem, nothing is miles away, oh except golf and 1 restarant cant remember which one.
food costs alot , we found hiring a tennis court everynight bout 7 ish kept us busy in evening and tired kids out, about £6 for 45 mins, we played winner stays on so everyone got a game.
most entertainment you have to pay more for, even evening stuff which we found dissapointing as its not that cheap to stay there in the first place.
but we did enjoy it, and went back again this time more prepared and took our own food/drinks

have a great time

chell

Edited at 02:29 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 07, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Never been there myself but friends have been there and said it was excellent. They mentioned that the canoeing was the best but they went about a year or so ago now.

Andrew

Edited at 12:11 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 07, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
paulac
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nixieh
Hi everyone,

We are off for a short break to Center Parcs Elveden on Tuesday and now that Christmas is well and truly over I am panicking a bit about it all. We have had our pre planning information through but apart from booking a couple of things I haven't thought much else about it.

I was talking to someone yesterday who told me that riding a bike is virtually essential at Centerparcs which has panicked me a bit! We are taking the kids bikes (ages 4,7 and 9) and my DH wants to hire one but I haven't been on a bike since I was about 11 and I am a bit scared! Also can you hire bike locks there, we don't own any and I was wondering whether I should get some before we go. Finally does anyone have any tips for how to approach the day we arrive, I know we can't get access to the villa until 3pm so should we arrive early and then spend time having lunch, going to the pool etc and then drive to the villa later (say about 5ish)?

When we go to Disney I have everything planned and I feel in complete control but this is our first time at Center Parcs so I am a bit unsure about what to expect!

Thanks for any advice

Nicola

Did you have a relaxing time?

Paula
paulac is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 07, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread