Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos
Unread 14 Feb 20, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Jules32
Excited about Disney

Jules32's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
The Disney Five do Florida for the first time Aug 19 ~day 13

Trip report day 13
Saturday 24th August
Our last full day
Our last full morning was spent at Animal Kingdom, we really fell in love with this park it was just so beautiful and did not feel at all like a theme park. We decided to get some breakfast from Starbucks as we had so many snack credits and meals left over, I say breakfast but we all had a cake of some sort apart from Scarlett who always chooses fruit every time over any sort of sweet snack ( Im not sure shes mine)

We took some pictures of the Pandora area and soaked up the atmosphere for our last time here,

We had a fast pass for flight of passage so we rode that one last time, knowing it was our last time was very sad and we all came off feeling a little deflated, I hate these last days there always tinged with a weird kind of sadness but it was even more evident on this holiday as weve never done anything as magical as this before.

We grabbed something to eat from satuli canteen, think we had the pretzel hotdogs and cheeseburger pods the food In here was so lovely

The kids had a quick play in the boneyard to escape the heat for a bit and they grabbed an ice lolly using the snack credits again.

Then it was time to say our goodbyes to this beautiful place.
We had decided to go to celebration today as there was GNC shop there that Darren wanted to go to, he follows someone on youtube that makes these drinks you can only get from here so we drove through celebration and nipped in GNC to pick up the drinks.
Wow celebration is beautiful we didnt get out as two of the kids fell asleep driving round but we loved looking at all the houses and picking out which one we would buy when we win the lottery ha ha

Of course we had to end our last day at magic kingdom so we grabbed panda express for tea and headed back for a quick change and off we went there next. We met Tinkerbelle who is just fab, she's my favourite character so I loved every minute of this it was great fun. Although I didnt like the automatic camera I much prefer a real person, we ended up with hundreds of pics from this but i'll spare you with just the one

We took some pics with the Halloween displays

We mooched around taking it all in riding some of the rides with small waits we managed to do the carousel, tomorrowland speedway, space mountain, and pirates to finish off for our last ride.

We wanted to take some nice pictures so we found the famous wall and took some around the castle some of these ended up being my favourite pictures.

It was getting towards the time we needed to go and que for the tangled lights picture so we headed over there to join the already forming que, we thought we had done well with only about ten people in front of us but it took ages and unfortunately meant we missed the fireworks, I was so gutted about this but we had seen them already and we really wanted this picture, we did get to see some of the fireworks whilst we were in the que but we really didnt realise it would take so long so bear that in mind if you plan it for the last day like we stupidly did.

I'm so glad we stayed for this though as I absolutely loved these pictures

We had some more pics with the castle and then it was time to leave

And then it was time to walk under this sign for the final time, absolutely heart-breaking but we had an amazing holiday

DLP July 2016- Offsite Kyriad
DLP Nov 2016- Offsite Kyriad
DLP Feb 2017 - Offsite Explorers
DLP AUG 2018- Offsite 2 Ibis Val d Europe
WDW Aug 2019 - Booked Carribean beach resort

Edited at 04:00 PM.
Jules32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our next adventure awaits
Unread 14 Feb 20, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Great lantern shots, I never got mine last time because of the queue, as we left it to see the fireworks! Will try this time!
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.Return visit
Unread 14 Feb 20, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Jules32
Excited about Disney

Jules32's Reviews
Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Great lantern shots, I never got mine last time because of the queue, as we left it to see the fireworks! Will try this time!
Thank you, I am glad we waited but it did take a long time, id recommend getting there early if you can.
DLP July 2016- Offsite Kyriad
DLP Nov 2016- Offsite Kyriad
DLP Feb 2017 - Offsite Explorers
DLP AUG 2018- Offsite 2 Ibis Val d Europe
WDW Aug 2019 - Booked Carribean beach resort
Jules32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our next adventure awaits
Unread 14 Feb 20, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
A brilliant last day and some great photos

Joan