Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 1 Feb 20, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Liah123
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Is there ever any free dining released for November/ December? We have never been at that time of year!
Liah123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Imagineer

We're waiting for April to see what happens. If there's no free dining we'll just go for the cheapest onsite and work from there most likely.
SteveyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
traceyt
Imagineer

Being onsite is a must for me as I dont like driving over there. Pofq is also a deal breaker as the hotel is perfect for us. Praying free dining is offered as dont know if it would be doable without it. I book diy so checked flight days from bristol next year and its wed and sat, so a few date options available.
Old 1 Feb 20, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Jules32
slightly serious Dibber

Jules32's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We are hoping it is as I don't think we would do onsite without it, we adored CBR last year so hoping for there again.
Cabana bay 2024
DCA OCT 23
Jules32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

yes I am waiting to see. We did BC last time but I want to try CBR and we would probably just stick with the QS plan if offered. If free dining isn't offered I would probably look at a good neighbour hotel and we would likely split stay with a villa either way. Only issue is that OH hasn't agreed all this yet...…...
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Liah123 View Post
Is there ever any free dining released for November/ December? We have never been at that time of year!
Before last year it was however given that they only offered it up to the start of October last year and next year is the 50th anniversary I doubt they’ll offer it beyond October next year. There’s no way to know though.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
sasperella
Apprentice Imagineer

sasperella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Liah123 View Post
Last year we got DDP we went on 30/11/2019 the day the offer finished.
This year it finishes on 3/10 2020 bookings.

Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando. Easter 2013, Sept/Oct 2015, Nov/Dec 2017
Wilderness Lodge 2018
AKL 2019, 2020, 2022. Beach Club 2023
sasperella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Mobile

We are! Hoping for Cbr, we stayed at Por last time and loved it but fancy trying somewhere different. As we need the 5th sleeper that limits our choices! Hoping to do 5 nights at the start, already have the villa booked for the rest! Really hoping we get free dining, it’ll be the only way staying onsite makes sense, especially with 5 of us!
lovemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
lexie32
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by emmafleur View Post
I might be wrong but I’m not sure if it worked like that last time. The room reservation or date you book now might not be included in the free dining offer if there is one, so you’ll need to re-book anyway and a ‘place-holder’ doesn’t work.
sorry for the confusion I meant that I would book a room for just me if the free dining plan was announced and then decide after our holiday this year if we are doing ww or not and then add dh and the kids at a later date if we are!
Jan 97 - May 03 - QIP, May 04 - Wyndham /HRH, Sept 05 - Windsor Palms, May 07 - Windsor Hills, May 08 - WiH/HRH, May09 - CP/ WL /Bradenton, May/June10 - CP/ YC/Bradenton May/June 11 P.E & Sunset Lakes, May/June 2012 YC/AKL, May/June 13 Sheraton ViV HRH &YC May 14 Sandpearl , Rennaisance SW & PBH, May 16 BC and Sandpearl, Oct 17 BC. Aug 19 Miami & Wilderness Lodge Aug 2020 Sandpearl Margaritaville & Hard Rock
lexie32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

I’m definitely holding out till April as I’d love to book for late September or early October next year. We’d love to do all the new rides and see how EPCOT is progressing.