Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Feb 20, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
MoorMickey
Trading Disney Pins

The Incredibles take a vacation - Feb 2020- Day 3 Hollywood Studios (Sci fi Diner)

I woke at 2:30 again and was not so successful at dozing. I gave up at 5:30. We were up and out for 7, but there were no buses listed for Hollywood Studios. We waited over half an hour and gave up. We ordered a Lyft and waited for our red Toyota. We hopped in drove off and then realised we were in the wrong red Toyota, so turned around and went back. In the meantime the bus had been and gone. Not a great start, but we were soon off and there for rope drop.

Hollywood Studios was heaving. We hit toy story mania with a 35 min queue. It was so much fun! Then we headed to Woody’s lunch box for breakfast. Mr I had a turkey sandwich, Dash went for the raspberry pop tart and Violet & I had kids breakfast bowls. I washed mine down with a grown ups lemonade (so wrong for breakfast, but so right). Then it was time for the coveted slinky dog fast pass. This was Violet’s favourite ride of the day. We queued for Alien Saucers for a longer than it was worth, but it was still only 11ish by the time we were off. Before leaving Toy Story land, we met with Jessie. She was a big fan of Dash’s Duke Caboom t shirt. Next we went to Voyage of the little mermaid, then sing a long a Frozen (which was Dash’s pick of the day!)

For lunch we had an ADR at Sci-Fi diner. It was a bit of a weird vibe in there. Violet, Mr I and myself had burgers. Dash had ordered the chicken strips, but ended up with chicken pasta. I got Pina colava to drink. The food was good, but overall it was just Ok.

After lunch we headed over to Star Wars land as Millennium Falcon was hoeing a 50min stanby, but it had gone up to 85 by the time we reached it. It the meantime I got a fastpass for Tower Of Terror. We knew the kids wouldn’t be massive fans of this, but I think we both hated it as much! Apparently no one wants to to do that again.

We then saw Muppets and Indiana Jones (I thought they were both a bit meh). Then we went back over to millennium Falcon and were on and off in 40mins. I wasn’t sure we’d get on this, but I was glad we did because it was great. Dash and I did not make great pilots, but we didn’t take it too seriously. I’d managed to get another fastpass for toy story mania mania, but it was still an hour away and we were tired so I cancelled it. We hadn’t planned to stay so late today and it was after 6 already. We headed over to the bus stop to call it a day.

Edited at 11:25 AM.
MoorMickey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 20, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A good day

Joan
Old 10 Feb 20, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

What a manic start!
I’m not a huge fan of Sci fi never really sure what all the fuss is about 😳
Old 10 Feb 20, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds like a great day, I cant wait to ride the millennium falcon!
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
MoorMickey
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
What a manic start!
I’m not a huge fan of Sci fi never really sure what all the fuss is about 😳
I don’t think I’d put it on a repeat visit list. It was good for novelty value, but only once. The burgers were good though.
MoorMickey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
MoorMickey
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Sounds like a great day, I cant wait to ride the millennium falcon!
It was fab! I really enjoyed it and I’ve never even seen Star Wars.