Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 25 Aug 22, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
What type are you staying in? If I give you mine you may pinch it, lol.
No seriously, let me room type and I will look for you.
I am trying to request the same studio we had before linked to a one bed, as this time we have a 2 bed lock off.
Just a standard studio.

I have requested the Paddock as we have stayed there on numerous occasions. We have also stayed in the Granstand but I prefer the Paddock pool😊
Old 26 Aug 22, 02:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Got back to our room and realised we had a fantastic view of Harmonious Fireworks from our balcony! 😯🎆
Mrs Red C is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 22, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Well we didn’t get what we asked for but not far off. However the room ready notification came in well before lunchtime, most unusual.

Yes, I would be happy with that!
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 22, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sara_toga View Post
Just a standard studio.

I have requested the Paddock as we have stayed there on numerous occasions. We have also stayed in the Granstand but I prefer the Paddock pool😊
Yes we do too! Although it was hectic in May, and I popped over to the Congreve Park pool a few times. We miss you by a week or so.

The first numbers are the studios, as we are booking a lock off. No go round floors here and should be lake views.
Building 11- 6623/25, 6323/25, 6423/25, 6245/47 6345/47,6201/03
Building 10- 5601/03, 5623/25, 5723/25, 5823/25
Good luck!
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 22, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Yes we do too! Although it was hectic in May, and I popped over to the Congreve Park pool a few times. We miss you by a week or so.

The first numbers are the studios, as we are booking a lock off. No go round floors here and should be lake views.
Building 11- 6623/25, 6323/25, 6423/25, 6245/47 6345/47,6201/03
Building 10- 5601/03, 5623/25, 5723/25, 5823/25
Good luck!
Thank you. We might pop over to SSR while staying at BWV and request a room before checking in.
Old 4 Sep 22, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Out ina request

Thank you. We might pop over to SSR while staying at BWV and request a room before checking in.
Well, I did a request today via a lovely lady on chat, I will update everyone and see what I got.
Old 5 Sep 22, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Well, I did a request today via a lovely lady on chat, I will update everyone and see what I got.
Good luck with your request😊
Old 11 Sep 22, 04:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Good luck with your request😊
We were very lucky, got our second choice! We are one floor above the studio we had in April with the adjoins lock off one bed. Very happy.
I think it is also because of our interaction on checkin and how polite I was in the online chat. I am always saying I know it is a request.
We came to drop off luggage and check in at around 11 am. Got a nice CM earning ears but with a guy next to her training, I was nice and said we were in no hurry and everyone has to learn. Was a good learning point as we picked up new style magic bands.
Had trouble linking our ccard (still didn’t work in AK) but the senior guy realised I had been there before and then we chatted about DS first welcome home as he is on the contract, and graduation trip as he was with me at the desk. He said condolences and God save the King. He also thanked us for our patience.
However when we got back from the park none of our old or new bands or phones would let us into the room. So Peter had to drive back round and they had to come out, for once there is actually an issue with our lock on the one bedroom, not happy. Not fun after a long day and you want to unpack.
But all being said so happy with same location and being able to access Congress park pool and bus stop!
Old 11 Sep 22, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
ROO
Imagineer

ROO's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Has anyone got any recommendations for a one bed in SSR, Grandstand area preferably high floor & a closed in balcony .
I never remember to write down our room numbers when we’ve been 🙈
Old 11 Sep 22, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
saratogajan
Apprentice Imagineer

Room 8425 in the grandstand building 16.
My favourite room.
saratogajan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List