Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 24 Mar 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
What a great start to your holiday with the 2 upgrades!
The flight seemed to go well, we're flying to LV with BA in the summer so it was really good to read about your experience.
I can't believe how long you functioned after such a long flight lol. Don't think we'd be able to.
Your room looks really nice, so big too.
Hope you love LV more tomorrow.
Thank you Julia. The flight was very smooth, just long
I know I'm not entirely sure how we kept going, I think it must be the adrenaline!
Our room was amazing at the Signature, it was HUGE

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Great travel day with all the upgrades! Vegas is definitely a bit much for the senses when you first get there and have been up so long. We always have a quick nap when we get there which is really hard to do but I just can't cope with it until we've had a rest. When we landed this time we popped to CVS for water etc before our nap as our friends room wasn't ready yet and I found even that a bit much as the heat hit us and all the noise and what not! Looking forward to reading more x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 21, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
rubberduckie89
Excited about Disney

rubberduckie89's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Look forward to reading the rest of your report!
We are due to do Las Vegas and WDW next April so using your report for inspiration!
Old 20 Jul 21, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
Great travel day with all the upgrades! Vegas is definitely a bit much for the senses when you first get there and have been up so long. We always have a quick nap when we get there which is really hard to do but I just can't cope with it until we've had a rest. When we landed this time we popped to CVS for water etc before our nap as our friends room wasn't ready yet and I found even that a bit much as the heat hit us and all the noise and what not! Looking forward to reading more x
I'm so sorry I must have missed this comment!
I think we should have had a nap once we arrived at the hotel as it would have massively helped with the sensory overload that is the Vegas strip
Thank you for reading

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 21, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by rubberduckie89 View Post
Look forward to reading the rest of your report!
We are due to do Las Vegas and WDW next April so using your report for inspiration!
Thank you for reading! Any questions please just ask. What plans have you made so far? The weather in April will be perfect!

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 21 Jul 21, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
rubberduckie89
Excited about Disney

rubberduckie89's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It's for my Sister's 30th so we're trying to make it special (and hope for any free upgrades!)
We've got 4 nights in Las Vegas, first night in a fountain view room at Bellagio and then 3 nights in a 'normal' room at Caesar's Palace - my sister loves the film Rainman so is wishing they will upgrade us to the special suite used in the film (not sure that will happen)
We've definitely got to go see the Grand Canyon while we are there, but it seems like there's so much to see just in Las Vegas!
Then we fly indirect with Delta to Orlando for 10 nights at Pop Century, we've got the Food Credit off at the moment but if they bring back dining plan we might consider it!
Old 29 Jul 21, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by rubberduckie89 View Post
It's for my Sister's 30th so we're trying to make it special (and hope for any free upgrades!)
We've got 4 nights in Las Vegas, first night in a fountain view room at Bellagio and then 3 nights in a 'normal' room at Caesar's Palace - my sister loves the film Rainman so is wishing they will upgrade us to the special suite used in the film (not sure that will happen)
We've definitely got to go see the Grand Canyon while we are there, but it seems like there's so much to see just in Las Vegas!
Then we fly indirect with Delta to Orlando for 10 nights at Pop Century, we've got the Food Credit off at the moment but if they bring back dining plan we might consider it!
Wow that sounds like an amazing holiday! I would highly recommend seeing the Grand Canyon whilst you’re there, it is one of the most spectacular places I’ve ever visited

IG - alicialanesmith