Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 30 Jul 22, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
beckstrous
Helping Mickey

How accurate are the queues reported on the app?

Just wondered how accurate the queues on the DLP app are, when you look at the map and see the wait times for each attraction? I’ve just been checking (we go next week), and they seem suspiciously low!
beckstrous is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Imagineer

We were there last week and generally found them to be pretty accurate most of the time. The only one that was way out was the single rider for the new web slingers ride - the sign said 15 minutes but we waited around 40 minutes in the end. However, we used the normal queued the second time and that was bang on.
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 22, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
beckstrous
Helping Mickey

Thanks - that’s useful to know. Especially as there are no fast passes anymore. Fingers crossed!
beckstrous is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Wazza
Imagineer

Originally Posted by beckstrous View Post
Just wondered how accurate the queues on the DLP app are, when you look at the map and see the wait times for each attraction? I’ve just been checking (we go next week), and they seem suspiciously low!
You beat me to it. We go August 10th and been watching queues for last few days, as well as the weather 😎
Wazza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 22, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
chipndalefan
Excited about Disney

We've just returned from a trip last week and around 90% of the times were as quoted on the app.

A few times the queue was longer, though this tended to be during the busiest times of the day when we were heading to rides with shorter queues - I'm guessing everyone had the same idea!
chipndalefan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 22, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
beckstrous
Helping Mickey

Sounds good. Doesn’t look horrendous at the moment in terms of wait times. Hope it’s good next week when we are there!
Old 4 Aug 22, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Belle99
VIP Dibber

We’re just back. Sunday and Monday the park was not crowded at all. Really lovely to walk around, great spots for parade and fireworks. Queues were 10/15 mins in some cases. Noticeable increase in crowds Tuesday and Wednesday. Queue times were pretty accurate.
Belle99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
LydandJas
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Belle99 View Post
We’re just back. Sunday and Monday the park was not crowded at all. Really lovely to walk around, great spots for parade and fireworks. Queues were 10/15 mins in some cases. Noticeable increase in crowds Tuesday and Wednesday. Queue times were pretty accurate.
I nearly worked for a theme park once and I was told Wednesdays are the worst day to visit attractions as its always the busiest. People who want a full day at a theme park will choose middle of their holiday so they can rest either side and make the most of the full day hence if staying a week or even midweek then Wed is the day to avoid.

Saying this - I must remember it myself when I book my park tickets 😆
LydandJas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Interesting. I think because DLP has so many locals, it may be different. I have watched the fireworks on a Wednesday night and had no problem strolling up 20 minutes before and getting a clear view. Friday nights are a different story!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 22, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Belle99
VIP Dibber

We were really surprised at the low crowd levels and wait times on Sunday to be truthful. I kept saying where is everyone? 😂😂. We had a great spot for parades and fireworks showing up just a few minutes beforehand. Monday was really great too. We did everything we wanted in those two days and were in no way rushing around as we had a 21 month old with us. We had lots of breaks for drinks and pool/nap time in this too.
Tuesday was much much busy and so was yesterday.
Belle99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List