Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 1 Aug 22, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Apologies - Pre Cruise Antigen Test

Apologies for posting this but just having a slight panic attack.

After reading two conflicting pieces of advice regarding our pre departure tests on two seperate posts I have to ask the question! Hopefully someone on here can advise if they have successfully used the test.

I have purchased through Breathe Assured and they have sent me the FlowFlex by ACON.

Are these ok to use. I am desperately trying to find any info.

Please help.

2012 WDW Mom's Panel Search Finalist
Sheraton Safari Jan 05 & Feb 08
Disney Port Orleans Nov 06, Jan 10, May 11, June 12, Oct 13, July 15, Aug 15, Nov 15, Feb 16, Aug 16 and Dec 17
LDISNEYFOX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 22, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
itsrachelhere
Imagineer

itsrachelhere's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by LDISNEYFOX View Post
Apologies for posting this but just having a slight panic attack.

After reading two conflicting pieces of advice regarding our pre departure tests on two seperate posts I have to ask the question! Hopefully someone on here can advise if they have successfully used the test.

I have purchased through Breathe Assured and they have sent me the FlowFlex by ACON.

Are these ok to use. I am desperately trying to find any info.

Please help.
I just google to see why you are concerned. The main things seems to be that they have the CE mark on the box. See this information as well: breatheassured/usa-travel-tests/

I hate this whole process - it makes you question everything!
itsrachelhere is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 22, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
bmcdo
Getting Excited

i am in the position.

I had my fit to fly tests booked with someone else but they couldny move the date from my fly date to cruise date so i went with breathe assured instead. Yes i paid twice rather than stress.

Now I am starting to stress. Worse case scenario I pay for tests at the port as well and still do the breathe assured so at least I would know in advance that I dont
have covid.
bmcdo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 22, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bmcdo View Post
i am in the position.

I had my fit to fly tests booked with someone else but they couldny move the date from my fly date to cruise date so i went with breathe assured instead. Yes i paid twice rather than stress.

Now I am starting to stress. Worse case scenario I pay for tests at the port as well and still do the breathe assured so at least I would know in advance that I dont
have covid.
I have done online chat with Breath Assured today and they insist they are FDA approved.

But if you look at the FDA list they do say they are approved but when you click on FlowFlex it’s a different box.

Getting super stressed

2012 WDW Mom's Panel Search Finalist
Sheraton Safari Jan 05 & Feb 08
Disney Port Orleans Nov 06, Jan 10, May 11, June 12, Oct 13, July 15, Aug 15, Nov 15, Feb 16, Aug 16 and Dec 17
LDISNEYFOX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 22, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
arty688
Helping Mickey

It looks like some cruise companies are dropping the test requirements, it looks to me like I won't have to do a test for my MSC cruise later this month.
arty688 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 22, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
lilo82
Imagineer

We used the floflex antigen tests from Boots and did it with the Dochq. It was great.
lilo82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 22, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Summer12
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by lilo82 View Post
We used the floflex antigen tests from Boots and did it with the Dochq. It was great.
Was that for a cruise from USA port
Summer12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

We cruised with Disney last month out of Vancouver. We used the blue box flowflex tests with QURED and they were fully accepted and approved by Safe Passage. Results mail back in about 5 mins.

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lilo82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Summer12 View Post
Was that for a cruise from USA port
Yes we went from Port Canaveral.
lilo82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List