Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 5 Aug 22, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Srbj
Helping Mickey

DAS registration , how?!

Hi I see it says you need to register 30 days before for DAS I’ve been on the website and the app and it just keeps redirecting me to their disney holidays home page with offers for next year when you click on DAS find out more?! Help!

I believe it is done via a web Chat? Also if accepted you get 2 rides to pre book, do I have to do this at the time of the chat? Or will it be enabled on the app so I can go on before our trip and book them?

New to this! Thank you
Srbj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 22, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Download a VPN service and switch it to USA, then try again

You can only book the two rides via the chat following your application or on chat on the app, but it must be at least 48 hrs before your park visit. The nearer you leave it to visiting, the less choice there is though as slots are limited.

Edited at 12:34 PM.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Megatron
Getting to know the DIBB

I tried using the VPN, it kept sending me in circles trying to register for video chat. I do know it has been successful for others though. I'll have to wait till I get there. Good luck.
Megatron is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

If you can't get it to work or don't want to pre register you can do it at guest services when you arrive.

We did it out first morning and was sorted in 5 mins.
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 22, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Have you definintely changed the location on the VPN to USA? I know this sounds sarcastic but its not. I tried the first time just letting it automatically choose the location and it didn't work. I had to change to USA to get it to work
Old 8 Aug 22, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

As mentioned, you can do it really easily at Guest services when you arrive, it takes minutes.
OK you lose on the 2 ride pre booking but wasn't a problem for us, we still did everything easily a couple a weeks ago even though ride times were high.
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List