Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 10 Aug 22, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
tyke
Proud to wear my Ears

Passes on Apple Watch

Hi,

I’ve set up MagicMobile for our passes and added them to the Apple wallet so the family can use them with our Apple Watches.

I understand that they are set up so Express Mode is turned on automatically, which allows us to use the MagicMobile Pass with just a tap.

My question is, when you have multiple passes for family members on your device, how do you select which pass is automatically selected for Express Mode, without having to open the wallet and scroll through the passes?

Thanks

Edit… forgot to add…

Can an Apple Watch be used to automatically link attraction photos and videos with the PhotoPass, or will this function only work with MagicBands?

Edited at 08:08 AM.
tyke is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 22, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
KScosmos
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Originally Posted by tyke View Post
Hi,

I’ve set up MagicMobile for our passes and added them to the Apple wallet so the family can use them with our Apple Watches.

I understand that they are set up so Express Mode is turned on automatically, which allows us to use the MagicMobile Pass with just a tap.

My question is, when you have multiple passes for family members on your device, how do you select which pass is automatically selected for Express Mode, without having to open the wallet and scroll through the passes?

Thanks

Edit… forgot to add…

Can an Apple Watch be used to automatically link attraction photos and videos with the PhotoPass, or will this function only work with MagicBands?
i can't answer the first part, but my understanding is that you need to "tap" the photo at ride exit for it to link to your account.

Aug 2018 - Rosen Inn at Pointe
Nov 2019 - Clarion Inn LBV & Royal Pacific Resort
Nov 2022 - Coronado Springs Destino Tower & Very Merrytime Cruise
Sep 2023 - Port Orleans French Quarter

KScosmos is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Dolphin9511
Very Serious Dibber

From what I have read you can only automatically use your own ticket and then any others that are stored you have to double click and scroll through to use them

I have also read and been told that the photo's do automatically add to your account if you are using an apple watch - but I haven't actually used it myself yet
Dolphin9511 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
walden64
Imagineer

walden64's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I had our Grandson's pass on my watch as well as my own and I had to go into wallet and then scroll through to his pass, it was really easy to do.

With its own pool, jacuzzi, internet, games room and backing onto wonderful conservation and wetlands area, it is a great choice for families. Just a couple of minutes from Championsgate

Full details can be found at www.orlando-villa-westhaven.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sunshineviewfloridavilla

walden64 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Rizzoface
slightly serious Dibber

You double click the side button on the apple watch and then swipe to each persons ticket

Originally Posted by tyke View Post
Hi,

Thanks

Edit… forgot to add…

Rizzoface is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

I think the the photopass you need to have your phone on and with the bluetooth on. I don't would work with the watch alone. If they have a touch point then you can use your watch on the touch point, but a few rides now don't.
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List