Notices

Old 15 May 22, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We’ll totally missed my double digit dance 🤣🙈 only about 8 days late!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
So here we are, I’m dibbing from sunny Spain! We fly home from here next Wednesday and drive down to Heathrow 2 weeks today ready for our flight to Miami 2 weeks tomorrow.

I’ve left a mountain of clothes and paraphernalia on the spare bed ready to pack properly when I get home from Spain for Florida next week so packing is kind of there 🤣! As long as we’ve got the tickets, passports and money/credit cards everything else can be sorted out so I’m not stressing (taking the relaxed Spanish approach)!

So it’s been a while since my last update and to be honest not much has changed! Our holiday is still as it was in my original post apart from changing the Sixt 1 day car hire to an Avis one via BA for a cheaper price.

We are still taking the more relaxed approach 🤣 not booked 1 restaurant or ADR. Not having to think about Genie+ or LL although reading others reports it looks like this is now working out really well for other dibbers which I’m happy for them all!

We are all getting super excited! Dave and DS1 Evan are still in the UK working and me and the youngest Jacob are in Spain so Dave and I are texting back and forth saying how excited we are to be going away together. To be honest it’s a bit sickening the texts like love sick teenagers being apart from each other for over 2 weeks 🤣! Anyway Jacob went go-karting yesterday I’m Torre Del Mar and my heart was in my mouth in case he hurt himself, I was warning him we’ve got another holiday to go on and he wouldn’t be able to go on the rides if he hurts himself neurotic mother alert!

I’m going to get going on a food report with only 2 weeks to go, so that’s my plan for today dibbing from poolside at my mums villa! As a side note it’s so lovely not having to get up and secure sunloungers 🤣 and also being able to float around the pool on my lilo with no kids splashing! This is my mums pool and it’s bliss…

It’s been really lovely spending some quality time with my mum as she lives out here we don’t see her all the time.

Anyway, keep an eye out for my dining report which I’ll hopefully be uploading soon and updating liveish!

Bye for now 😊
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Oooh I have just read your pre-trip report and everything looks fantastic! I’m totally jealous of your poolside Dibbing, you are obviously living your best life. 😁 It’s so good to do things at your own pace and really enjoy your holiday without the pressure of ADR’s and pre-booking rides. I’m so looking forward to following along with your dining report. I will keep my eyes out for you whilst we are at Universal. Michelle xxx
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 22, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Oooh I have just read your pre-trip report and everything looks fantastic! I’m totally jealous of your poolside Dibbing, you are obviously living your best life. 😁 It’s so good to do things at your own pace and really enjoy your holiday without the pressure of ADR’s and pre-booking rides. I’m so looking forward to following along with your dining report. I will keep my eyes out for you whilst we are at Universal. Michelle xxx
We are in the mid30’s here in Spain so it’s definitely getting me ready for the Florida heat! I’ve just read your plans and they sound amazing. I’ll keep my eyes out for you guys over there 😁
Old 31 Jul 22, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Just caught up in your plans… sounds great! How wonderful to be planning from the comfort of a pool in Spain - I’m not jealous at all
I’d also find it hard to be away from dh for so long though, I’m sure you’ll enjoy your family Florida time even more because if it ❤️
Old 31 Jul 22, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Just caught up in your plans… sounds great! How wonderful to be planning from the comfort of a pool in Spain - I’m not jealous at all
I’d also find it hard to be away from dh for so long though, I’m sure you’ll enjoy your family Florida time even more because if it ❤️
Yes it will definitely Will absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that! Not long for you heading out to Majorca too, at least here we get wall to wall sunshine and not checking the forecast for the downpours, that’s my only thing I hate about orlando! The rain!
Old 8 Aug 22, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

How nice to be able to have two holidays in the summer and spend some time with your mum. Your plans all look great and it's not long to go now.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 22, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
How nice to be able to have two holidays in the summer and spend some time with your mum. Your plans all look great and it's not long to go now.
Thank you for reading! Yes it’s been lovely out here nice and relaxing. We fly home Wednesday morning from Spain and then it’ll be all systems go for America! We’re all getting excited now 😊
Old 10 Aug 22, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
So we landed safely back in the UK today. Next few days is to get sorted the packing and cleaning the house in this heat 🥵 and then drive down to Heathrow on Sunday from Cheshire. The excitement is really bubbling for us all now!
Old 10 Aug 22, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
So we landed safely back in the UK today. Next few days is to get sorted the packing and cleaning the house in this heat 🥵 and then drive down to Heathrow on Sunday from Cheshire. The excitement is really bubbling for us all now!
What great news! Now you can really get excited about your upcoming trip. 😆🛫🇺🇸
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List