VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Day 13 posted
Old 21 Apr 21, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I’ve got cleaning to do so I think I’ll allow myself to be distracted...can’t decide if reading this is going to make me happy or sad. It’s been a long time since we have had any planning conversations in our house. When we watched the Mandalorian last year I was absolutely gutted we were not going to make our Florida adventure
Hope you have enjoyed writing up your trip... have you decided if you are going to try a sneaky October trip?
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I’ve got cleaning to do so I think I’ll allow myself to be distracted...can’t decide if reading this is going to make me happy or sad. It’s been a long time since we have had any planning conversations in our house. When we watched the Mandalorian last year I was absolutely gutted we were not going to make our Florida adventure
Hope you have enjoyed writing up your trip... have you decided if you are going to try a sneaky October trip?
After my own heart, I'd do anything to avoid cleaning. I hope it doesn't make you sad. Is your trip definitely off?

I have really enjoyed writing this up, I was a bit worried I was being a bit self-indulgent. I'd wanted to finish it before going back to school but best laid plans and all that.

So far no sneaky October trip, Dh thinks it is too soon, I've personally not completely ruled it if a decent price pops up but nothing so far. Have you got any thoughts about another trip even if there's been no actual conversations?
Old 23 Apr 21, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
littletink
Very Serious Dibber

Loving reading your trip report - it's giving me a Florida fix and it's much needed!

Lindfields 2001 & 2005, West Stonebridge Christmas 2008
Disney Yacht Club, Marco Island, Duck Key & HRH August 2011, Lindfields & Rotonda Aug 2012 - HRH & Rotonda 2013 - HRH & Rotonda 2014 - NYC 2015 - AMI 2016 - Sunset Lakes/Rotonda 2017 - NYC/Bongo's!/AMI 2018 - Boardwalk-Rotonda-HRH 2019 - Rotonda 2023
littletink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
After my own heart, I'd do anything to avoid cleaning. I hope it doesn't make you sad. Is your trip definitely off?

I have really enjoyed writing this up, I was a bit worried I was being a bit self-indulgent. I'd wanted to finish it before going back to school but best laid plans and all that.

So far no sneaky October trip, Dh thinks it is too soon, I've personally not completely ruled it if a decent price pops up but nothing so far. Have you got any thoughts about another trip even if there's been no actual conversations?
It’s Monday morning I should be cleaning but I’m back here
I don’t think there will be any sneaky trips for us in fact I’m actually convinced we will not be travelling back to the USA for quite awhile but I can’t leave the countdown with no possibilities
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by littletink View Post
Loving reading your trip report - it's giving me a Florida fix and it's much needed!
Aww thanks for reading. Glad you are enjoying it. Missing these types of holidays so much, although actually any types of holidays 😂

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
It’s Monday morning I should be cleaning but I’m back here
I don’t think there will be any sneaky trips for us in fact I’m actually convinced we will not be travelling back to the USA for quite awhile but I can’t leave the countdown with no possibilities
It is hard not having a countdown. I can’t make up mind what will happen with international travel. I’ve put my blinkers on though and am looking forward to the February trip. With the assumption Summer 2022 will surely be a certainty?
Old 30 Apr 21, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Day 14 posted
Old 1 May 21, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews