Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Nanna Frozen View Post
It’s gorgeous!
Dunno about everyone else, but I mess around with mine for days after I put it up, until I deem it ‘perfect’!
I keep moving things and today I added some apple and cinnamon scented sticks to the tree.
Old 24 Nov 21, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
I keep moving things and today I added some apple and cinnamon scented sticks to the tree.
I have Mulled wine ones, they smell so good.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 21, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Greyfriars
Imagineer

For every tree that goes up before December an Elf eats a baby deer.
Old 24 Nov 21, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Greyfriars View Post
For every tree that goes up before December an Elf eats a baby deer.
Ah I thought it was a Baby deer eats an Elf , that’s why I put it up early !🤦
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
simon
VIP Dibber

simon's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 12
simon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 21, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Sorry if my nude tree causes offence

Here is this years offering just put in situ .

We get it from B&Q every year , it’s about a 10-15 minute drive away. Took us best part of 3 hours from door to door due to
1- us literally dismantling pretty much the whole of the 7-8 feet and 8 foot plus areas for me and DD to hold each one up for each other and give it a yes/no/maybe . normally we look at 3 or 4 and find one that we are both happy with . This year we must have looked at 15 trees and kept going back to ones we had discarded. At one stage we probably had 12 trees out of their ‘ hutch’ and just strewn across any bit of floor we could find .
Thankfully we were the only ones in the garden centre bit , suspect someone in their cctv department was having a field day watching us 😂😂😂
2 - there was a smash at a busy junction on ‘ our’ side of town - b&q on other side - so town centre was gridlocked and it took an hour to drive home

Anyway hopefully we have chosen the right one and will post pictures once DD has dressed the tree
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads

Edited at 07:09 PM.
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 21, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
Sorry if my nude tree causes offence

Here is this years offering just put in situ .

We get it from B&Q every year , it’s about a 10-15 minute drive away. Took us best part of 3 hours from door to door due to
1- us literally dismantling pretty much the whole of the 7-8 feet and 8 foot plus areas for me and DD to hold each one up for each other and give it a yes/no/maybe . normally we look at 3 or 4 and find one that we are both happy with . This year we must have looked at 15 trees and kept go back to ones we had discarded. At one stage we probably had 12 trees out of their ‘ hutch’ and just strewn across any bit of floor we could find .
Thankfully we were the only ones in the garden centre bit , suspect someone in their cctv department were having a field day watching us 😂😂😂
2 - there was a smash at a busy junction on ‘ our’ side of town - b&q on other side - so town centre was gridlocked and it took an hour to drive home

Anyway hopefully we have chosen the right one and will post pictures once DD has dressed the tree
Easter is late next year. I wonder if it'll survive?! 🤣
Old 26 Nov 21, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by florida addict View Post
Heres mine
Is it blanketed in snow ?
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 21, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
Easter is late next year. I wonder if it'll survive?! 🤣
Depends on how much DS put the heaters on in the conservatory 😂😂😂
Old 26 Nov 21, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Feeling very festive now!
Donz1979 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List