Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 3 Feb 22, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel5678
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
Not sure why those sites are allowed.

Just a bunch of jealous, very sad people with nothing better to do than to be negative about everything and everyone.

Unfortunately, people like this are the cause of many a mental breakdown and even worse.

Hope they can live with this on their conscience!

Edit to add... I expect they don't have one in the first place!
I wonder if these sad people don’t have a life. They seem to spend all day/night scrutinising the vloggers. To me this is online bullying and should be stopped.
Mel5678 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 22, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
Not sure why those sites are allowed.

Just a bunch of jealous, very sad people with nothing better to do than to be negative about everything and everyone.

Unfortunately, people like this are the cause of many a mental breakdown and even worse.

Hope they can live with this on their conscience!

Edit to add... I expect they don't have one in the first place!
It mainly as so many of the vloggers either vet all posts before allowing them to be public or delete and then ban anyone who in way disagrees with them even when its constructive criticism of incorrect or damn right damaging information. For some vloggers its the only place to hold them to account.

The vloggers do not have to even visit these sites so why do so if you cannot handle the criticism. Anyone who is prepared to put themselves up on YouTube and want to make money from it should be prepared for the consequences.

I neither agree or disagree with what is said on these sort of sites, some is justifiable and some not.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 22, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel5678
slightly serious Dibber

I do wonder which dibber belongs to that site. When I googled the site - I did notice reference being made to the dibb.

If these people have to be so vile - why bother watching the channels. No one is forced to watch them.

I also do wonder how many of these sad people make a big deal about bullying and harassment in their workplace or their child being bullied. To me this is no different but because they hide behind anonymity they think it is ok to be so vile.
Mel5678 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 22, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
sully301
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bighal View Post
It mainly as so many of the vloggers either vet all posts before allowing them to be public or delete and then ban anyone who in way disagrees with them even when its constructive criticism of incorrect or damn right damaging information. For some vloggers its the only place to hold them to account.

The vloggers do not have to even visit these sites so why do so if you cannot handle the criticism. Anyone who is prepared to put themselves up on YouTube and want to make money from it should be prepared for the consequences.

I neither agree or disagree with what is said on these sort of sites, some is justifiable and some not.
hold them to account? who do these people think they are that they need to hold people who post videos online to account? If it's illegal or something that need reporting then there are channels for that. If i post something on my social media and someone puts something horrible i'm well within my right to delete it. I don't have to justify it. Neither should vloggers. If those individuals don't like a certain vlogger, then just don't watch. Why watch something with the intent of then going to a an internet forum to attack them with a mob? Just despicable. I just don't understand how people can justify to themselves that they are in the right when just being vile and basically bullying people on line. Was it really that long ago that Caroline Flack died?
Feb 2003 AKL, April 2003 Villa, June 2003 ASMu Nov 2003 OKW, Dec 2003 CSR & PVR, Aug 2007 Pop Century, Aug 2011 RPR & OKW, Dec 2012 POFQ & BLT. Aug 2015 Disney Magic, Sep 2016 ASsports, Sep 2019 OKW, March 2020, Holiday Inn Celebration. 2021 CSR, Sep 22 Pop Century, BLT & AKL. Feb23 Dockside US. Aug 23 Disney Dream, Jan 24 ASSp Sep 2024 ASSp
sully301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 22, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mel5678 View Post
I do wonder which dibber belongs to that site. When I googled the site - I did notice reference being made to the dibb.

If these people have to be so vile - why bother watching the channels. No one is forced to watch them.

I also do wonder how many of these sad people make a big deal about bullying and harassment in their workplace or their child being bullied. To me this is no different but because they hide behind anonymity they think it is ok to be so vile.
You don’t need to be members of either sites to see any of the posts as you can read them as a visitor.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 22, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4

In most cases it is not constructive criticism and is just down right nastiness, bullying and outright vile behaviour.

Likely keyboard warriors who wouldn’t even dare to put themselves out there but yet find it in themselves to complain about those who do.

Sad little ……. Can’t really use the words on here.

Again just hope they can live with possible consequences of their words.

It has no place in society…

Edited at 05:20 PM.
miked1e is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 22, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel5678
slightly serious Dibber

You don’t need to be members of either sites to see any of the posts as you can read them as a visitor.
I know you don’t have to be a member of either sites to see any of the posts.

But it still doesn’t excuse the sad people’s vile and bullying behaviour. If they don’t like certain people don’t watch their vloggs - quite simple. But to actually watch, scrutinise, then go to the vile sites to promote their hate - really shows them to nothing more than bullies. It does make me wonder how many of these sad individuals actually feel any remorse when the person they have bullied online suffer mental health issues and sometimes (hopefully rare) end their lives. None I bet- to them this is just a game to go on to the next target.
Old 4 Feb 22, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
rcaff
slightly serious Dibber

Yes the 'other' website has some questionable postings but its not as simple as if you don't like it don't watch it and keep your opinions to yourself.

When vloggers take money in exchange for being a patreon member, for example, which people join to be part of a community for friendship and information then I do feel there has to be some accountability. Especially when the information they give out is wrong. And especially when some of those that join are lonely and vulnerable. So maybe some of the people that are annoyed are looking out for those potentially being taken advantage of.

But last time I said the same thing on a similar post I got shot down in flames so don't expect anything different this time.

The Caffreys do Disney...Again !
The Wyndham 2005, Grand Plaza 2006, Pop Century 2007, Pop Century 2008, Pop Century 2009, Caribbean Beach Resort 2010, AKL 2012, Pop Century 2013 and 2014, Cabana Bay 2015 & 2016, Coronado springs 2017, Cabana Bay again in 2018 and finally Caribbean Beach 2019
rcaff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 22, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by rcaff View Post

But last time I said the same thing on a similar post I got shot down in flames so don't expect anything different this time.
To be fair,I think the only reason you were shot down was because some had noticed that you were copying and pasting from the Dibb and posting it on the other site.
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 22, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
rcaff
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
To be fair,I think the only reason you were shot down was because some had noticed that you were copying and pasting from the Dibb and posting it on the other site.
to be fair as an open forum which anyone can read its not exactly a breach of privacy

And it only highlights that people, not just me, frequent both sites.

The Caffreys do Disney...Again !
The Wyndham 2005, Grand Plaza 2006, Pop Century 2007, Pop Century 2008, Pop Century 2009, Caribbean Beach Resort 2010, AKL 2012, Pop Century 2013 and 2014, Cabana Bay 2015 & 2016, Coronado springs 2017, Cabana Bay again in 2018 and finally Caribbean Beach 2019
rcaff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List