Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Mar 22, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Used them twice most recently a a week ago

First time in November we did all the tests , they went off line and came back 30 mins later to check the tests

Last week they stayed online the whole time ( 15 mins ) we were allowed to leave the room etc but the tests had to be visible at all times .

First time I used my iPad , last week my laptop .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 22, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
d1gger
Proud to wear my Ears

Quick Q - what was the availability like for when you booked the supervised test?
Obviously I know you need to factor in 5 days for delivery of the kit
d1gger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 22, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Originally Posted by d1gger View Post
Quick Q - what was the availability like for when you booked the supervised test?
Obviously I know you need to factor in 5 days for delivery of the kit
Availabilty for April was good, I ordered Monday morning, tests were delivered Tuesday morning.

You can check availability for the days but not the times until you actually book your test after paying for them
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 22, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
Used them twice most recently a a week ago

First time in November we did all the tests , they went off line and came back 30 mins later to check the tests

Last week they stayed online the whole time ( 15 mins ) we were allowed to leave the room etc but the tests had to be visible at all times .

First time I used my iPad , last week my laptop .
Thank you good to know that Ipads are being used successfully 👍
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 22, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

We used an iPad for ours in December. All three of us did them at the same time, they didn’t check numbers on our tests or anything just talked us through each step. Put us in a virtual waiting room for 15 minutes then came back and asked us to hold each test up to the camera. Certificates were sent at the end of the call.

April/May 2009, October 2011, May 2013, May 2015
August 2020 We’re going back!
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 22, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Tracydcp View Post
We used an iPad for ours in December. All three of us did them at the same time, they didn’t check numbers on our tests or anything just talked us through each step. Put us in a virtual waiting room for 15 minutes then came back and asked us to hold each test up to the camera. Certificates were sent at the end of the call.
Great thanks 👍
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 22, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
Apprentice Imagineer

The person who supervised ours didn’t watch closely and logged off for 15 minutes.
Hope your tests go well.
DisneyMemories is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 22, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by DisneyMemories View Post
The person who supervised ours didn’t watch closely and logged off for 15 minutes.
Hope your tests go well.
Thank you!

Old 2 Mar 22, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

As others have said - really easy. We used our phone and clicked on the link and ‘voila’ at 7am the lady appeared.

Good luck with your tests.👍🏻
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 22, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Good to know 👍
"Really easy" are very important words to hear for us technophobes 😂
Thanks!