Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 31 Mar 22, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

ROTR is the ride we, along with everyone else, has been hoping to do since it opened so this thread is making me nervous!

I guess I wouldn’t mind queuing for 1 hour but anything above would be a pain.

I’ll be up at 6:45am preparing myself for fastest finger first 🤣
Old 1 Apr 22, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MamatoFelix
VIP Dibber

We bought an individual lightening lane for ROTR. But at the time we were there it was so crazily busy our return time was 5.30PM even after following all the tips and pressing the button at 7am. If I didn’t have an infant I would be rope dropping 👍🏻
California, Arizona and Nevada - 19
MamatoFelix is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 22, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Manc1979
Apprentice Imagineer

The last full day we were there last month we decided to just grin and bare it and got in the queue with a posted wait time of 120 minutes at 11:30am ...at 3:15 pm I asked a cast member how long was left till the ride and he told me there was another two rooms !🤬...so nearly an hour over the posted queue time ...we were off the ride just before 4pm so over 4 hours instead of 2 ...but if you need the toilet ask the cask members dotted around the queue as I was taken backstage down a long corridor too one thank god 😂.. you know your in for a long wait when for at least the first hour your not even in galaxy's edge for the queue ... Your in the overspill queue for muppets 3D 😂😂😂
Manc1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 22, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MamatoFelix
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Manc1979 View Post
The last full day we were there last month we decided to just grin and bare it and got in the queue with a posted wait time of 120 minutes at 11:30am ...at 3:15 pm I asked a cast member how long was left till the ride and he told me there was another two rooms !🤬...so nearly an hour over the posted queue time ...we were off the ride just before 4pm so over 4 hours instead of 2 ...but if you need the toilet ask the cask members dotted around the queue as I was taken backstage down a long corridor too one thank god 😂.. you know your in for a long wait when for at least the first hour your not even in galaxy's edge for the queue ... Your in the overspill queue for muppets 3D 😂😂😂
Wow! Was it worth the wait for you?
California, Arizona and Nevada - 19
MamatoFelix is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 22, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Sneeks85
Very Serious Dibber

Was this due to a breakdown perhaps? It does seem to be down alot when I check wait times on MDE!
Sneeks85 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 22, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
jolou
slightly serious Dibber

In 2017 it was like thus trying to get a Fastpass for Flight of Passage... someone on Dibb posted that a CM had told them that an extra wave of fastpasses was released at something ultra specific like 8.07 so there i was and bang on the second they were released and we got one! Anyone know anyone who works there? 😂
jolou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 22, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jolou View Post
In 2017 it was like thus trying to get a Fastpass for Flight of Passage... someone on Dibb posted that a CM had told them that an extra wave of fastpasses was released at something ultra specific like 8.07 so there i was and bang on the second they were released and we got one! Anyone know anyone who works there? 😂
Yeh there is specific times when more are released it was on touring plans I'll try and find out times and post. I wasn't taking a lot of notice as I'm not going till December
Pep is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 22, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
jolou
slightly serious Dibber

We go in August... any intell would be amazing 🙂
jolou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 22, 06:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

There is nothing that would make me queue for four hours! I would be gutted had I done it for something I found as meh as I did ROTR too! I wouldn’t queue more than twenty minutes for it again.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 22, 07:02 AM  
Link to this Post
jolou
slightly serious Dibber

Not impressed then?