Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 9 Apr 22, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I love all the gold statues, I can't wait to see them this summer. Lots of fun rides today and weather looks perfect, beautiful blue sky. You've never done living with the land before, I guess it's not the kids first choice.

Your photopass pictures on your way out are all lovely, it really looks like the kids are enjoying themselves, I love that fish bowl one of spaceship earth and it looks great.

A pain about your tickets, but at least the guest services people could eventually help you out.

I bet the kids were all really pleased to have their own space after being couped up together in the hotel.
We intended to look for all the statues but we just took photos as we seen them, I'm quite interested to add them all up and see how many we actually found! You will love it Abby I just know you will and you'll get some beautiful photos, you always do.

I know, Living With The Land is a shock but at least we've done it now, we've also never done Dumbo don't shoot me

I actually went for breakfast with friends this morning and they commented on how happy and relaxed we all seemed in the holiday photos and I said the kids generally behaved amazingly and it just made us all feel so much happier and more relaxed.

They really were, although Noah did want to move into Thomas's room towards the end of the holiday bless him xx

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another busy but great day and some lovely photos

Joan
Thank you <3 x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 22, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

Poor Noah struggling in Epcot So glad you got some lovely family pictures at the end and his little face with Pluto

So glad you got your tickets sorted

I must admit I've found the 192 a nightmare sometimes but I really don't like the I4

I had to go and look which Dibb villa had 10 bedrooms but I realise it's 4 you meant
Old 9 Apr 22, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by P&S View Post
Poor Noah struggling in Epcot So glad you got some lovely family pictures at the end and his little face with Pluto

So glad you got your tickets sorted

I must admit I've found the 192 a nightmare sometimes but I really don't like the I4

I had to go and look which Dibb villa had 10 bedrooms but I realise it's 4 you meant
His face just melted everything else from the day away 😍

It was terrible although our next day trip on the I4 did make me feel better about the 192 🤣

Ahh yeah sorry I meant 10 bed 🙈 that's what I get for rushing haha. I was trying to get some blogs out whilst I had the time as I've been so busy the last week or so.

Thank you so much for reading xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 22, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Sounds like a lovely Epcot day. I love all the gold statue photos. I hope they keep them there a while (as in a few years until I can go back, lol!). I’m off to have a look at that amazing villa now! Absolutely loved the villa we stayed at - couldn’t fault it at all.
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 22, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Michyloulou View Post
Sounds like a lovely Epcot day. I love all the gold statue photos. I hope they keep them there a while (as in a few years until I can go back, lol!). I’m off to have a look at that amazing villa now! Absolutely loved the villa we stayed at - couldn’t fault it at all.
It was such a good day and it felt great to not have to be rushing around to get to rides and things, just taking things at our pace and having a look around. The statues are just beautiful, I also hope they keep them longer as I'd love to find ones we missed fingers crossed they keep them and you get to see them!

Honestly it was a beautiful villa and perfect for us, it literally felt like home x
Old 16 Apr 22, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Looks like you had a lovely time at Epcot, lots of happy smiley faces .

I remember having a pretzel, I’m sure it was Epcot, and it was so salty it felt like it sucked all the moisture out of my body

Ten bed villa?! Never mind a room each, you have two rooms each!
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 22, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Looks like you had a lovely time at Epcot, lots of happy smiley faces .

I remember having a pretzel, I’m sure it was Epcot, and it was so salty it felt like it sucked all the moisture out of my body

Ten bed villa?! Never mind a room each, you have two rooms each!
It was just so so good to be back, it felt like we'd never been away.

I remember thinking they were a bit too salty in 2018, but honestly didn't think they were too bad this time.

Haha I meant it sleeps 10, it was 4 beds so everyone had their own rooms which really helped xx
Old 21 Apr 22, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Lovely photos from around Epcot - I'm glad Noah got in on the photo action in the end. You managed to do quite a lot there too.

Villa looks lovely - it'll be nice for you to have some space to chill out in when you're not in the parks.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

Loving reading your trip report, really getting us in the mood to go. we have the old 14 day ultimate tickets from ATD , what was the issue you had with them?
Ours are linked and I did reservations for 14 days, do i need to change them?
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 22, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Lovely photos from around Epcot - I'm glad Noah got in on the photo action in the end. You managed to do quite a lot there too.

Villa looks lovely - it'll be nice for you to have some space to chill out in when you're not in the parks.
Thank you so much Lynda, the space was great for us all x

Originally Posted by taffs travels View Post
Loving reading your trip report, really getting us in the mood to go. we have the old 14 day ultimate tickets from ATD , what was the issue you had with them?
Ours are linked and I did reservations for 14 days, do i need to change them?
Thank you for reading. So we had the magic tickets, which gives you 14 days of park access across 18 days, so you could do first 10 days, then go to universal for 4 days, then back to Disney for the final 4. Really helps with split stays. The issue we had is that they were only showing on our account as 14 day tickets, but we'd obviously spread it over 18 days, so the last 4 Disney days technically didn't have a valid ticket. In the end Disney comped us 4 1 day tickets and memory maker for so we could keep our park reservations. It was such a faff and really shouldn't have happened x