Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Really enjoyed this. Very much a trip I’d like to do in the future.

We are in Florida in August as well. I’ll give you a wave
It’s very different to a Florida holiday but we really enjoyed it.
Yes say hello if we cross paths we are just Disney. Hope your eldest is getting on ok x
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 22, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Mandsjh View Post
Did you write this just for me? !
I’ve just booked NYC for Feb half term. Been before in October so really interested to hear about your experiences and the weather in February. I love your qsdp reports so seeing what you ate in NYC will really help me with my planning.
We are toying with the idea of a day trip to DC as we are there 7 days so have time. What are the must do’s and where were you’re favourite eateries? Would we get much out of a day trip?
Your daughter is the same age as my son so your trips have always been in sync with whatever phase we were in!
She is one stunning young lady now xx
It’s a bit far for a day even flying you’d spend a lot of day travelling. It’s well worth a visit. Very different pace to NY.
Very much on the go eating. I’d definitely recommend the good tour especially pizza/cupcakes there. Loved the edge. She’d have shopped more if we had more time. It was freezing we had thermals.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 22, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Thanks for sharing your lovely trip, you had some wonderful food
Thank you 😊
Old 17 May 22, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Just binged read your report, as always very informative. Looking forward to the next one. Looks like we are in Florida at the same time. You look fantastic after your weight loss and your daughter has grown up! She is a bonny girl. Thanks for taking the time to do your report. I haven't been to Washington yet, it's on the list.
Thank you. I’m trying with my weight ideally want a bit off before Florida. Got some lovely photos of DD on hols but she won’t share unfortunately.
Old 2 Jun 22, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Absolutely love your trip reports Stephanie, always informative with some stunning photos. Can't believe how grown up your daughter is, she's the same age as my youngest son. DW is off to NY in September with friends, she's going to read too to give her some food and trip ideas. Thanks again for posting, are you doing a trippy in August? We have booked for next year, only another year to go 😂

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 22, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by boltyboy View Post
Absolutely love your trip reports Stephanie, always informative with some stunning photos. Can't believe how grown up your daughter is, she's the same age as my youngest son. DW is off to NY in September with friends, she's going to read too to give her some food and trip ideas. Thanks again for posting, are you doing a trippy in August? We have booked for next year, only another year to go 😂
I know time flies - hope his Exams going ok. I’ve barely seen her she’s been revising. Your wife will have an amazing time.
Yes I’ll do Florida food report maybe a trip report. We are all going 10 days Disney and 4 night Disney cruise.
Old 16 Jul 22, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Wow just caught up with another of your fabulous food reports, Stephanie! Thank you for posting! You look fantastic, well done on the weight loss, and Anna is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy the Dream.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 22, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thank you 😊
Old 19 Jul 22, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Wow just caught up with another of your fabulous food reports, Stephanie! Thank you for posting! You look fantastic, well done on the weight loss, and Anna is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy the Dream.
Thank you 😊
Old 12 Nov 23, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Just rediscovering your trip report. We are toying with a February trip to New York. Did the weather spoil it or with the right clothes was it fine?