Notices

Old 25 May 22, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post

We’ll have come down to Earth with a bump this morning DGD complaining of earache DIL ringing GP this morning am I’m not sure if they recommend flying with an ear infection🙁
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 07:08 AM  
Link to this Post
mr-paul
slightly serious Dibber

Oh no NF, hopefully it isn't too bad! Maybe the fact it's a relatively short flight might make it ok? (I'm not a doctor so may be talking complete nonsense!)

Hopefully it's just a small worry and all your plans come to fruition in the most magical way!
mr-paul is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Oh how exciting! It’s nearly here!
Hope you have an amazing time, will be following along 💗
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mr-paul View Post
Oh no NF, hopefully it isn't too bad! Maybe the fact it's a relatively short flight might make it ok? (I'm not a doctor so may be talking complete nonsense!)

Hopefully it's just a small worry and all your plans come to fruition in the most magical way!
Yeah I was thinking the same but hopefully we will find out today .
Old 25 May 22, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
Oh how exciting! It’s nearly here!
Hope you have an amazing time, will be following along 💗
Don’t know if you seen my previous post we think DGD has an ear infection hopefully seeing GP today. So feeling a bit down today but hopefully will still be able to go .

But thank you❤️
Old 25 May 22, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nanna Frozen View Post
Don’t know if you seen my previous post we think DGD has an ear infection hopefully seeing GP today. So feeling a bit down today but hopefully will still be able to go .

But thank you❤️
Oh gosh , no I didn’t sorry. I’m also under the weather today so bit of brain fog going on!
This happened to my ds around the same age before a trip to Spain but dr said he was still able to fly and he got some medicine, hopefully she’ll be fine in a day or two so everything will be good to go!
Will keep my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏼
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
Oh gosh , no I didn’t sorry. I’m also under the weather today so bit of brain fog going on!
This happened to my ds around the same age before a trip to Spain but dr said he was still able to fly and he got some medicine, hopefully she’ll be fine in a day or two so everything will be good to go!
Will keep my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏼
Thanks❤️. She is seeing the GP in half an hour so hopefully good news. She’s fine in herself this morning and no temp so fingers crossed🤞.

Hope youre on the mend soon! ( though I hold you responsible for making me pay an arm and a leg for Art of Marvel! )
Old 25 May 22, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Thanks❤️. She is seeing the GP in half an hour so hopefully good news. She’s fine in herself this morning and no temp so fingers crossed🤞.

Hope youre on the mend soon! ( though I hold you responsible for making me pay an arm and a leg for Art of Marvel! )
Oh that’s positive, let us know how she gets on.
Ah.. sorry about that but I think you’ll love it 🥰
Old 25 May 22, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post

Update- ears are clear no temp this morning!

We would never go anywhere without calpol and nurofen for her so obviously we are prepared am just wondering should I ring the insurance company in case we need a doctor while in France? Obviously this appointment is recorded in her notes and she did have an infection in her ear about a month ago. Suppose it wouldn’t harm.
Old 25 May 22, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Update- ears are clear no temp this morning!

We would never go anywhere without calpol and nurofen for her so obviously we are prepared am just wondering should I ring the insurance company in case we need a doctor while in France? Obviously this appointment is recorded in her notes and she did have an infection in her ear about a month ago. Suppose it wouldn’t harm.
Excellent news!
You could do but it’s probably not necessary if she’s absolutely fine today.
Like you say, as long as you have calpol and nurofen that’s your battle made easier as people don’t realise you can only buy it in chemists over there so become unstuck!
Now you can relax and enjoy the lead up 😄