Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 5 Jun 22, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

So glad you all had a wonderful time.
Time to get booking the next trip! X
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 22, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
So glad you all had a wonderful time.
Time to get booking the next trip! X
Aw we did! DDIL wants to wait a couple of years ( she says she doesn’t want DGD to think she can go every year, don’t understand it myself! )
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 22, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nanna Frozen View Post
Aw we did! DDIL wants to wait a couple of years ( she says she doesn’t want DGD to think she can go every year, don’t understand it myself! )
Ah that’s a shame.
I’d be wanting to make the most of it while she’s still little and loves the magic of it 🥰
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 22, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
Ah that’s a shame.
I’d be wanting to make the most of it while she’s still little and loves the magic of it 🥰
Me too, and me and DH are cracking on a bit so god knows what shape we will be in in two years!
Old 5 Jun 22, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mr-paul
slightly serious Dibber

Just caught up, sounds like you all had a wonderful time, and especially for your granddaughter!

Did it feel particularly busy when you were there? Just was wondering if it was as rammed this past week as it was at Easter.

As sad as it is always you have to go home from Disney, at least it's fun to look forward to the next trip!
mr-paul is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 22, 05:03 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mr-paul View Post
Just caught up, sounds like you all had a wonderful time, and especially for your granddaughter!

Did it feel particularly busy when you were there? Just was wondering if it was as rammed this past week as it was at Easter.

As sad as it is always you have to go home from Disney, at least it's fun to look forward to the next trip!
Thanks Mr P. Yes it felt really busy ( though having not been for 14 years I have nothing to compare it with) but I think the fact that Space Mountain was closed had a huge impact on ride times for other ‘ big’ rides like Big Thunder Mountain especially during Magic Hour because obviously that was the only big ride open . Certainly the EMH we did it was a 45 minute wait for BTM when we got in the Que at 8.35. In fact we got premier pass twice for BTM as it was so hot and the Que was an hour ( and it was DGD’s favourite ride!)

Also the Que for Mickey and the Magician was huge at 11.15 for 12 0 clock show, we just waited and joined the Que for the 1 o’clock show at 12.
Magic carpet ride was often 30 mins, same with Dumbo, Snow White etc.

Ques for Annettes and Rainforest also long from 6 pm onwards, after parade obviously.( though tbh I wouldn’t rush back to either!).

When we go back it will likely be at the same time, May half term, it was busy sure enough but it won’t stop me!
Old 9 Jun 22, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Brilliant report - thanks for posting.
Old 15 Jun 22, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Darge
Getting Excited

Thanks for sharing this, it's a great report and has me excited about my trip in Sept!
Universal & WDW 2025! 4 Nights at Portifino Bay & 11 Nights at POFQ
Darge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 22, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Just caught up with your trip report.

I'm so glad you had a fabulous time. You made me memories that both you and your adorable grand daughter will always have
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 22, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

💜

Take care

Disney332