Notices

Old 12 Jun 22, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Just us girls. Fun Trip 2023

Hi everyone. As a long time Disney/Universal/Florida lover when we came back from our 2019 big family trip and hubby said he would never go back I immediately said "I'll go with daughter then". And it's happening! We have booked a package with Virgin out of Heathrow but hoping they go back to Gatwick before next May. 🤞 A mother/daughter trip. We have booked Economy Delight but hope to upgrade to Premium later this month using our miles. We have new passports and Estas have been applied for and approved. Some t shirts and tanks have been bought and decorated, and I have a new suitcase as mine nearly fell to bits on our trip to Ibiza last month. It will be a different more laid back trip this time. No rushing from ride to ride. We just want to take it all in at our own pace. We have booked our park days on MDE and are so glad the pre flight testing has been dropped. We both go down the Florida rabbit hole regularly to research. Mainly food! I'm looking forward to trying some of the bigger coasters. Yes, I'm a scaredy cat!
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 22, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Ilovedisney
VIP Dibber

Well done on booking. My husband didn't come in 2019 and isn't coming this year. He just isn't that keen on Disney.
I am sure you will have a great girls holiday.
Ilovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 22, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
sammi71
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 22
My OH has only been with me once, he just doesnt get it lol, you'll have a great time with your daughter
sammi71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 22, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DD and me did a mother and daughter trip a few months before her wedding. A great time for us to enjoy
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List