Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 17 Jun 22, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
jeff340
Very Serious Dibber

Any Bargains at all

So are there any Bargains to be had apart from sale racks in the shops now . I know things aren't what they used to be all things considered .
Any best buys from you guys of late 😃

Indian Ridge=Xmas96 * Indian Creek=Xmas08
Windsor Hills=Sept 2010 * Windsor Hills= Sept 2013 * Windsor Hills = Oct 2015 * Windsor Palms = Sept 2022
jeff340 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 22, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

I found far more bargains at stores such as Marshall’s, Ross Dress for Less, TJ Maxx rather than the outlets in April/May.

I found outlet prices much more than they were in previous years
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 22, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

This should help

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1224814
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 22, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

I think Orlando outlet shopping is dead and buried.
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 22, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Gally1968
Apprentice Imagineer

Bought some Under Armour t shirts at $25 BOGOF plus 20% off for VIP access at Premium Outlets - that’s around £8.30 @ $1.20/£1.00 so good value. We exchanged @ $1.30 so even better. Polos are same deal but $50 so circa £16/£17 which again is a good deal. Some of the items in the outlets are the same as those in the stores.
Old 17 Jun 22, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

The only place I can think we did well in was Vans my boys bought loads of T-shirts in there they were 3 for about 25-30 dollars sorry can’t remember exactly.
Not much else really we shopped in Apple Levi’s Nike can’t say any of that felt like bargains 😬 my lot managed to cost me £360 buying socks and pants in Ross there are 5 of them This was all at Xmas honesty my kids dollars are sat in a drawer here because it wasn’t worth buying the boys used to love the boxes at the back of the Nike store that had the kids ripped off and I think you got an extra 20 percent off this year there was no difference on price to regular stock. X
Old 17 Jun 22, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

My advice would be to expect to buy nothing so it’ll be a bonus if you do.

Outlet shopping is dire now; lots of empty floor space where, in years gone by, you’d see racks with clothes.
No cheaper than here.

Outlet stock is very noticeably produced solely for outlets with inferior feel & look; lower quality materials, stitching, metalwork & craftsmanship.

We visited Ellenton & bought just some moisturiser in Company Cosmetic Store; we found nothing else worthy of our cash.

We’ve always found stuff in Marshalls & TJ Maxx; same on our 3 trips this year.

Edited at 11:20 PM.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 22, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

My daughter recently found loads in the Lululemon outlet at Vineland. This is a true outlet and prices are about 50% off. There are still some bargains to be found.
Old 17 Jun 22, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
ben4185
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

I went to the Vineland Outlets on Sunday and there was lots of bargains in Calvin Klein, Lacoste, Puma and Nautica. They had an event running with extra discounts in all stores and the best deals were on winter clothes (hoodies, joggers, coats etc.) Ralph Lauren prices increased massively. I also got loads of socks ($2 a pair, Adidas/Ralph Lauren) and boxers ($5 Calvin Klein) at Ross Dress for less.
ben4185 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 22, 02:34 AM  
Link to this Post
MissDior
Earning More Ears

Shopping in Orlando isn’t what it once was. The exchange rate doesn’t help at all, but some things are still cheaper than in the UK. The Levis outlet on I-drive had a sale rack of jeans reduced down to $29.99 and some Ralph Lauren items had 40% off. It depends on what you are looking for, but in all honesty, it’s been a surprise to find bargains, rather than an expectation.
MissDior is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List