Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 14 Jul 22, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mintybadger
Very Serious Dibber

best waterproof mascara

Sadly me and eye lash tinting don’t get on. Can anyone recommend a really good waterproof mascara that will survive water parks and sweaty florida august weather.

Does anyone wear Make up to parks in August? i more or less gave up. too sweaty.
mintybadger is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 22, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
KymmieAKiss
Apprentice Imagineer

KymmieAKiss's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Barry m's waterproof is my go to when i dont have lashes on!
I do wear makeup to the parks, but i dont wear much. Tinted moisturizer, blush and some eyeliner is all i can cope with

DVC member since Sept '18
Youtube - Kymmieakiss
KymmieAKiss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 22, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post

The best waterproof mascara I have ever used is a Japanese one called
Isehan Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara Waterproof
I know - long name 🤣. It’s amazing, does not move and you’ll need an oil based remover to get it off. It’s hard to find over here though, think it’s on Amazon but expensive.

I did buy the MILK make up kush waterproof mascara (make sure it’s the blue tube) in Sephora in May and I’m finding that really good. MILK makeup is available on cult beauty.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 22, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Really 😀😀😀😀
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 22, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Homer'sWife
Excited about Disney

I've worn make up all my adult life but recently have stopped most days, and for the first time ever I am thinking of not taking any make up to Florida, or wearing any on the plane. I will use sunscreen moisturizer on my face. It feels odd to make that decision and will I regret it? Trouble is, I'm nearly 60 and no make up stays put for long anymore, I end up looking like a panda no matter what I do! That Florida heat in August is just so unforgiving!
Homer'sWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 22, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
AlexE
Imagineer

AlexE's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Ive used this No.7 Stay perfect mascara for years -

boots/no7-stay-perfect-mascara-10156448

no smudges, flaking and is waterproof and can be removed by a warm damp cotton pad - perfect.

It used to be in a completely gold case but has recently changed to this one. I love it and wouldnt change to anything else.
Old 14 Jul 22, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Not used it in Florida but I've found the Aldi copy of a Benefit one to be good.
Anne is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 22, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by AlexE View Post
Ive used this No.7 Stay perfect mascara for years -

boots/no7-stay-perfect-mascara-10156448

no smudges, flaking and is waterproof and can be removed by a warm damp cotton pad - perfect.

It used to be in a completely gold case but has recently changed to this one. I love it and wouldnt change to anything else.
I use this too, it’s brilliant!
emmabanana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 22, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Interesting thread, think I’m going to give the boots one a try. I wear full make up in august in Florida, stays on all day. The trick is to set with powder, fixing spray and then do not wipe at it. If you’re really sweating, just dab very gently, never wipe.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 22, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mintybadger
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks everyone. I’ll take a look. x
mintybadger is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List