Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 17 Jul 22, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

We don’t talk about holiday no no no- Britannia cruise Day 10 At Sea

Wednesday 27th -At Sea

Woke up early this morning at 6.30 and didn’t want to get out of bed. Scott stoked my head back to sleep while he played sudoku after I’d make him a coffee of course.

Packed some more then late breakfast. Kids had sausage sandwiches and I did too. Scott had full English again. We all had some pastries.

Back to the cabin and I was still poorly so I fell asleep again for an hour. We went to listen to a motorbike talk, wasn’t particularly interesting.

Up to the buffet for 1pm. We had rice, prawn laksa, sweet and sour pork. It was all ok. Georgia didn’t like it much though so she had some chips. All had pudding, a cloutie, chocolate ganache, coffee eclair and treacle sponge.

At 2pm the kids wanted to go to kids club. Yay!
Adult time. We went and got a tea and corona in Java. Scott played on sudoku and I updated my trip report.

We Walked through sindhu and picked the kids up at 5pm from kids club and then back to the cabin to get ready.

Kids disco was at 6pm and we managed to get there for 6.25pm so had a good 20 minutes of dancing. The kids enjoyed it when the normal songs were on but didn’t like all the baby songs and I get it there were a few babies but everyone stopped dancing and went and sat down when these played as you can’t really dance to postman pat.

Beach house for dinner at 7.15pm. Kids had nuggets and fish fingers. I had brisket, chicken and carrot cake. Scott had crackling, lava rock and pecan pie. He said the crackling was just a bag of pork scratchings from the shop. He wanted to go halvsies on starter but he ate all his then had had half of mine. Mine was lovely and I regret sharing.

Rock on at the live lounge was due to start at 9.30pm.

We got a seat about 9pm. Scott was saying that he thought it would just be the same songs as the other night but I thought it would be a different set. So glad I was correct. We were singing along and rocking, it was packed and people were queuing out the door but everyone actually looked so miserable in there. Wouldn’t have even guessed anyone liked it to look at them. There was also a few rude people to the waiter. Instead of just asking him to move so they could see better then tapped him and waved him away with their hand. Most of the rude things I have seen on this ship have been passengers not staff.

Bedtime.

Edited at 04:58 PM.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 23, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
your daughters have some lovely dresses
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List